User Tag List

First 3456 Last

[[YOUTUBE="5qm8PH4xAss"]ughhhhhhhhhhhhh[/YOUTUBE]
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    INTJ - At home watching the Simpsons and passively listening to their answering machine messages complaining about how they never come out to do anything fun and that a night in doesn't count as plans.
    Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    INTJs: working menial jobs while dreaming big.
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    INTJ: Working on a research project in AP physics.
    I don't relate to any of these. I hated physics as well as the Simpsons. Maybe, "Working big jobs while dreaming menial".

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Some of these are super funny and pretty right on.

Personally..I'm an atmoshere person. I like to go places that are pretty or cool n funky with interesting things to look at or some kind of vibe that adds to the whole experience..preferably with great company, good music and yummy things to eat and drink.
    This sounds really wonderful. Don't necessarily do it but that sounds great.

I'm generally working, cocooning, or on a trip somewhere. I do like to go out at least once every couple weeks. During the last four weeks, I guess I've gone out to dinner or brunch several times, played bocci ball, visited friends, saw a movie, went to a wine bar, went to the Chicago meetup, went to Taste of Chicago, saw a concert, and am going to an air show today. That's more than I thought. It's summer. I guess you are most likely to find me at work, at home, in a restaurant, or on vacation though.

Edit: Oh. You might find me driving. I do a lot of that.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram
    5w4

Where can one usually find an ENTJ or two? (Other than wherever they are while they're running the world.)

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by zoossii View Post
    Where can one usually find an ENTJ or two? (Other than wherever they are while they're running the world.)
    At work. Or at home answering their multiple work cell phones because people at work can't seen to function without them.

(Mother is an ENTJ and I've been dating an ENTJ for 5 years. Worrrkkkahhoolllliiiccsss.)
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

ENFJ: At a party, the beach, a dance club, a business workshop, energy healing class, mom n dads house, a BBQ, the city, the library, the dog park, we are all over the place!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Shmooooooooo View Post
    In the wild, should one happen across an individual wandering forlornly and aimlessly looking alternately at the ground and at the clouds as well as avoiding eye-contact with any passers-by, then one might have spotted an INTP on a rare fresh air excursion. Additional indicators of INTPdom might include sudden changes in direction, a sporadic avoidance of various ground elements such as cracks or tiles of a specific colour, occasional stops to stare blankly at nothing with an emotionless face. The speed with which the INTP walks is almost invariably inversely proportional to his knowledge of his destination.
    You forgot the suddenly stopping and looking around in confusion because they have forgotten where they are and where they were going.
    "Those are my principles and if you don't like them......well, I have others"

-Groucho Marx

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."

- Frederich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by zoossii View Post
    My ENTJ friend is often found out and about her neighborhood, walking her dog. She works alone out of a home office, and goes out just for the social contact. She also sees it as a way to help build community in her neighborhood. She keeps water and a dog biscuit dispenser in her front yard to share with other neighborhood dogs, and uses it as a mechanism to strike up conversations with the dogs' people.

Senior Member InsatiableCuriosity's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

My INTP activities at high school were:

observing interactions between people
    going to listen to the debates - interschool and intraschool, in the library exploring the catalogue, wagging it (skipping out) in the art/photo lab, or wagging it with a good book under a tree down by the river.
    "Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent and original manner possible."
    — Richard P. Feynman

"Never tell a person a thing is impossible. G*d/the Universe may have been waiting all this time for someone ignorant enough of the impossibility to do just that thing."
    author unknown

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

During the semester, if I'm outside my dorm at all, I'm usually wandering the campus aimlessly with earbuds shoved in my ears and a completely vacant expression on my face, out on my daily walk.

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    During the semester, if I'm outside my dorm at all, I'm usually wandering the campus aimlessly with earbuds shoved in my ears and a completely vacant expression on my face, out on my daily walk.
    Hah. That will most def. be my modus operandi come this fall semester. I'm surprised more people don't enjoy this. Nay, on second thought, I'm not, but I still contend that they're really missing out.