User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Some of these are super funny and pretty right on.

Personally..I'm an atmoshere person. I like to go places that are pretty or cool n funky with interesting things to look at or some kind of vibe that adds to the whole experience..preferably with great company, good music and yummy things to eat and drink.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    MBTI at high school:

ESTP: Likely found in the gym goofing off with their friends.
    ISTP: In shop class, working on their model car.
    ESFP: Chatting with their friends in the hallway till the late bell rings.
    ISFP: Working on an art project during their study hall.

ESTJ: Handing out fliers to students in the hallway to vote for them as student counsel representative.
    ISTJ: Sitting in civics class, 5 minutes before the bell rings, with their books and notes all ready, and writing in their planner what the homework assignment would be.
    ESFJ: Fundraising with a group of friends in a bake sale outside the cafeteria.
    ISFJ: Comforting a friend crying over breaking up with their boyfriend.

ENTJ: Sitting in a business course, directing others in a group activity.
    ENTP: Doing gravity experiments in physics lab by dropping things out of the window.
    INTP: Playing with their graphing calculator in math class.
    INTJ: Working on a research project in AP physics.

ENFP: In the cafeteria, sticking up for the freshman that's getting bullied on constantly.
    INFP: Singing in choir rehearsal.
    ENFJ: Helping out someone in band that's struggling to play a piece.
    INFJ: In English class, writing an essay about the symbolism in a poem they read.
    LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Personally..I'm an atmoshere person. I like to go places that are pretty or cool n funky with interesting things to look at or some kind of vibe that adds to the whole experience..preferably with great company, good music and yummy things to eat and drink.
    totally agree!! atmosphere is 100% important.

you can find me at the computer (obviously) in a pretty room - i'm working as a web designer now so that's kind of what i do, hanging around outside with my family or swinging, at the makeup store for EVER i LOVE makeup, goofing off in grocery stores or target, and most of all driving around blaring fun music and singing along with it oh and at the pool or beach or lake swimming. i love swimming, it's like flying in water.

at college you can find me at meetings, events, and ceremonies. lol. they were my college life and i luvz them.

i always think i'm socially reclusive and then i look back on my life at school and i was always around people!
    Last edited by skylights; 08-14-2010 at 09:10 PM.

ReflecTcelfeR

At home, or at work. If I'm anywhere else it's the movie theater.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Default Places to find INTPs

Places to find INTPs:

Libraries and bookstores
    Colleges and universities
    Gaming, comic book, and sci-fi conventions
    At home in front of the computer
    On forums like this one
    Research laboratories and software companies
    Out walking, jogging, or working out (usually alone)
    At the grocery store late at night (well, me anyway)
    Out on the open road, driving alone, pondering things
    Last edited by Such Irony; 08-14-2010 at 10:26 PM.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram
    5w4

Well, it's been said a lot already, but bookstores and libraries are probably rife with INXX types.

You might also find INXXs tucked away in the corner of some cafe or coffee shop, reading something or gleefully romping about the internet with the free Wi-Fi.

Parks and nature-y places are also popular with INXXs, though they often go there alone and might not be in the most sociable mood when they do.

You can usually find me under a bridge, in unpeopled settings everywhere and naked on a bed while ravaging the Great Whore of Babylon(typoc) and Vent with tiny bits of timid wisdom.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

sammy

Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    You can usually find me under a bridge, in unpeopled settings everywhere and naked on a bed while ravaging the Great Whore of Babylon(typoc) and Vent with tiny bits of timid wisdom.
    Oh, silly ENFP.

You can find my type usually wherever interesting people congregate for short or long periods of time. Don't like to get bored, so keep it interesting by being somewhere where people (aka: me) can leave at will, if getting bored. Start with larger groups and check out smaller ones as night goes on, typically will contain one ENTP starting discussions and such.

On the flipside, you may not encounter the elusive ENTP because they're at home all the time. It depends on their level of stress at that point in life, but they're typically content to have a good mixture of at home time and go out time.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    ENFP - At a new ethnic restaurant they've never tried with a group of cool best friends that they met yesterday.
    I don't really do restaurants. You never know what crap they put in your food.

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    ENFPs: in the bars, drinking all the alcohol while not realizing everyone are hitting on them.
    Too bad I hate alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    ENFP: In the cafeteria, sticking up for the freshman that's getting bullied on constantly.
    I loved bullying freshmen. I loved bullying anyone. Sticking up for people isn't really my thing, they wouldn't do the same for me.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
    Oh, silly ENFP.

You can find my type usually wherever interesting people congregate for short or long periods of time. Don't like to get bored, so keep it interesting by being somewhere where people (aka: me) can leave at will, if getting bored. Start with larger groups and check out smaller ones as night goes on, typically will contain one ENTP starting discussions and such.

On the flipside, you may not encounter the elusive ENTP because they're at home all the time. It depends on their level of stress at that point in life, but they're typically content to have a good mixture of at home time and go out time.
    I think you are full of it. I usually find your type lost on major highways, usually not even caring because your eyes are glued to the texting machine. I also see entps at bars frequented by professors and other authority figures. Often times I see entps lashing out with razor teeth while in discussion groups and in dark, seedy ethnic markets.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    LoLz

during this Fall, I'm going to be working a 30-35 hour job at a department store, a 10 hour part time job as a waiter, and taking 2 classes at the community college. Thinking about this setup makes me feel very content because it'll keep me busy for 4 months doing something productive. Constant learning, making money and socializing. I hope to learn a lot from it. Isn't that how you'd find most ISTJs, taking on more responsibilities?