• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your most cherished letter.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
J keeps me on point! But N is cool too, 3rd eye power- activate! :)

Sometimes I wish more T then F, F is so emo. E is whatever...tires me out sometimes.

Last edited:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:laugh: I've known some pretty emo T's in my day..

Though granted, having F is more likely to make you deal with that drama almost daily (doesn't even have to be your drama)

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ Yea :) F makes you care more about drama for sure...its not all bad being an F, but its just to much sometimes. I just need to control my feelings more. Crying in the boss's office is embarrassing...makes me feel weak :(.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
The strangest is, if I have to change one of them, I'd change the P. If I have to change three of them, I'd keep the P.
Makes no sense. Argh.

pseudoku

MBTI Type
xNTp
my T is my strongest and the one i value the most, although i think that makes me kind of a douche/unaware of feelings overall.

second is my N. i just really like the NT combination. best temperament :p

F

figsfiggyfigs

my T is my strongest and the one i value the most, although i think that makes me kind of a douche/unaware of feelings overall.

second is my N. i just really like the NT combination. best temperament :p

pretty much the same.

I LOVE my T, I'd be a totally different person if it wasn't my strongest ;P

after N, it's definitely J. :)

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I usually respond to a thread after reading the title without even looking to see what the actual thread is about .... So I was about to respond and say that my most cherished letter was from someone very dear to me who had kinda lost their mind and was seriously ill and wrote to ask me if I could help them escape from prison (they were actually in hospital) It still brings tears to my eyes now... HAHAHAHA

Um My most cherished letter may be my N cos it allows me to live in other worlds apart form this one which is clouded with pain and smelling of greed! YEa that would be it.. my N

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
S... because it's the first letter of my super awesome last name :yes:

Arkhangelsk

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I really love my N, but life just wouldn't make sense without the F.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
T! T! T! T! T!
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
T T T T T T T T T T T T T
te te te!!

... Yeah. I could be ISTJ, or ENTJ, or ESTP, but as much as I love ESFJs, I would never ever ever want to be one. I love my Thinking dominance so, so much, and I couldn't bear to part with it.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
I like my P most of all, I think. I believe it to be the most important aspect of adaptiveness to any and all situations of adversity.

Dying Acedia

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I'd have to say my I, because introversion is cool.

As opposed to warm or energetic.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Out of all 26 letters, I cherish the letter N the most. I don't know why, it's just a cool letter.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
N - I like my awesome connectivity
second, P - I also like how open-minded and flexible I am