User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I am a total thinker, probably muse more than anyone ever has done with the exceptions of the great philosophers or psychologists

Aw hell naw!

Get the fuck outta here with that comedy shit.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Shmooooooooo View Post
    He probably imagined it.
    Ne at work

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

I don't think I'd be able to give up my S... I don't have a problem chilling home alone since I grew up an only child...so I don't think losing my E would bother me... I'm not all lovey dovey like some other F's I know, and I'm constantly yelled at by my mom for being too logical and taking things too literally and seriously... So I don't think I'd miss my F... And I'd gladly give up my J for a P....

However... Without my S... we'd never make it anywhere... My fiance won't leave his head long enough to pay attention to anything in the real world. Trying to find a place we've never been before is a nightmare if he's the one that's supposed to be looking for it.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I love my S! It gives me color and smell and taste... and right now... it's not for remembering in the distant past or hoping for in the unreal future. It's right away! My S makes my world beautiful and complete.
    My F reminds me that there is a lot of sadness in the world so that's necessary for me but it doesn't give me the joy that my S gives me.
    As for the I, it's too fickle. E likes to visit me and wants to take me out for fun with friends. The P is always there with me. J doesn't seem to be my friend, alas. That function barely works in me.
    If I could have only one letter, though, it would be S!
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

huh, i like my letters most of the time. P is a pain sometimes, but i can't imagine living as a J. Fi, eh. i think i'd like to try some more Ti. Ne is fun but makes it harder to live in the here-and-now, and sometimes you end up missing out.

i guess this wasn't really the question, but i think i'd like to try being an ESTP.

MBTI
    INTP

Hmm, this is very interesting. So far the idea I'm getting is that people are generally the most attached to their mode of perceiving; this runs quite contrary to my expectations that the mode of thinking would be the most ardently valued aspect of one's personality.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Shmooooooooo View Post
    Hmm, this is very interesting. So far the idea I'm getting is that people are generally the most attached to their mode of perceiving; this runs quite contrary to my expectations that the mode of thinking would be the most ardently valued aspect of one's personality.
    From my experience, that is your original reaction, but as you think about it you realize that your perceiving function is what makes you, well, you. Also, in my case, I'd rather be an NF than an SJ or SP.

MBTI
    INTP

Yes, now I see this very fact is even reflected in the the sensing temperaments' being defined by a different auxiliary letter than the intuitive temperaments.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I think that I would enjoy being an NT for a few days...

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    From my experience, that is your original reaction, but as you think about it you realize that your perceiving function is what makes you, well, you. Also, in my case, I'd rather be an NF than an SJ or SP.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    I think that I would enjoy being an NT for a few days...
    Of course! Who wouldn't!