MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I
    but I can't explain it.

Uh, anyone can live in their mind. That's not exactly Ne. Is that why some of you treat S's like shit?

Serious question. Because that's kind of a letdown, if that's where some of the animosity comes from. I assure you, we all live in our heads somewhat.

Like ISTPs, INTPs depend on Introverted Thinking, a form of reasoning that operates on the basis of immediate perceptual information. They, too, are able to grasp, all at once, the structural logic of a system or process. ISTPs, however, relate to the outer world with Extraverted Sensation, so the perceptual nature of their reasoning is apparent. They obviously need visual and tactile contact with a process in order to understand it. INTPs relate to the outer world with Extraverted Intuition, so their need for direct experience is not clear.

Such types are interested in the logical possibilities of structure: the way form and context interact with and exert change on each other. Thus, they're more at home than ISTPs with theoretical reasoning. INTPS do, however, require visual and tactile contact with a system to reason properly. Their primary method of exploring structural possibility is almost always a form of design or model making. Such types compose music, render blueprints, perform lab tests, work up magazine layouts, draft construction schemes, and so forth. Because their focus of attention is on possibility, INTPs are likely to be more interested in the idea that animates a system and it's impact on reality than they are with the system's objective utility. - Personality Types, Thomson p. 311

Ne is applied, and focused outward still.

Anyhow, my favorite function is Fi. Obviously. I'm Fi dom. Also, my totally unnecessary need to possibly screw up this thread would say as much. Apologies. I'm just curious.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

For me it would be E, the reason is because I've thought I was an introvert for so long as I've suppressed many extroverted preferences and presented as a typical introvert. The knowledge that I'm actually an extrovert has helped me the most in understanding who I am and what I need to do in order to embrace my natural IN YO FACE extroversion.

Otherwise it's my E7 that is most prized.

Aspiring Troens Ridder KLessard's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Intuition (N) is a precious one to me. Ni is great for creativity.

Glycerine

N, I also seem to put a lot of value in my inferior Ti too.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

N for sure

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Introversion probably; feeling as a close second.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

The J, of course. I couldn't even imagine being a P... It is some sort of mysterious phenomenon.

MBTI
    INTJ

I value the ability to be balanced in any preference over being totally holed up on either extreme.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

DEFINITELY my P-ness (yes, I know..jokes old now )
    then iNtuition.
    then Extraversion.
    then Feeling.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?