• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ's natural skill. I wonder, what are the natural skills of other types?

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
Within the course of my life I've learned many skills, physical, mental, etc.. Physical skills like walking, playing soccer, riding a bike, dancing, running, and so forth. None of these ever came very naturally to me, I even taught myself to have greater balance. Now a days, after time and effort if put into it, they're 2nd nature. I still use a little conscience effort in order to perform them.

Mental skills like, Math, reading, writing, and so forth. Most of which I don't put forth too much energy to do.

What I never had to learn, nor sit around and figure out, is how to come up with a plan of action. It's always come natural to me. It's the only thing that's come natural to me, aside from breathing or something that's natural for nearly everyone.

Of the INTJ's I know personally, planning is something they naturally do as well. So, now, I am doing research online. Is this just the ones I know, or is it most INTJ's?

What are the natural abilities of other types?

A better description of INTJ planning as a natural ability is: The ability to think of ways to get to an end and know a proficient order for the means to get to that end.... Okay, not the greatest description.

Emectar

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm not entirely sure these are type-wide but i'm pretty sure that in general ENFP's are naturally very creative, talented at the arts, good at intuitively understanding people, good at inspiring, cheering up or helping people understand themselves, very humorous, and in touch with their emotions and the feelings of those around them.

As for our natural weaknesses, it sounds like alot of the INTJ strengths.

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
I'm not entirely sure these are type-wide but i'm pretty sure that in general ENFP's are naturally very creative, talented at the arts, good at intuitively understanding people, good at inspiring, cheering up or helping people understand themselves, very humorous, and in touch with their emotions and the feelings of those around them.

As for our natural weaknesses, it sounds like alot of the INTJ strengths.

INTJ natural weaknesses are the ENFP natural strengthes.

When it comes to inspiring someone to do something, the easiest way [for me and most intj's I know] is to make it in their best interest. Which doesn't sound so bad at first. But when it's the only choice they have they're amped to do it type of deal.....I don't like doing this unless I have to.

My ENTP friends and ENFP friends seem to have the same weaknesses, which happen to be my strength. And we get along really well. Their strengthes are my weaknesses for the most part.

Lightyear

INFJ (not sure how true that is for every INFJ, I am an INFJ 9w1):

Natural ability to empathise (I've felt drawn to anyone who is hurting or excluded as far back as I can remember) and ability to soothe and comfort people

Also like the OP planning is a big one, I sometimes literally have to tell my brain to STFU! because it is already planning out every possible course of action for things that are not even certain yet (like my holiday next year etc.)

It might be a 9 thing, but calming down conflict and making concessions for the sake of creating harmony. I think it's a good thing that I don't desperately need to get my own will since that makes diplomacy possible but of course that can also lead to other people stepping all over me if I don't draw a line.

Listening, INFJs tend to be great listeners since they are sincerely interested in people

A chameleon-like quality of fitting into all kinds of environments and talking to all sorts of people who might have completely different views from our own, since we listen well and can see many sides of an issue many different people feel like they can talk to us without us judging them (though I think ENFJs are even better at that)

Going deep and getting people to talk about the "real stuff", that's a big one since INFJs hate small-talk

Echoes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
ESFJ: Putting on an appropriate face in any social situation?
ISFJ: Anticipating and responding to a person's physical needs?
ENFP: Getting people excited about ideas/projects, promoting teamwork?
INFP: Pointing out to people the positives in their negative situations?