I'm sure this has been done before, but I was sitting in front of iTunes on Saturday very bored (waiting for a fridge to be delivered as it happens) and the thought struck me to make an MBTI album. (Hey, I'm an ENFP, I don't need a proper reason). So - 16 songs, one for each type. I'd be interested to see if you thought I got them right, or any other suggestions.
Here goes (NB - In all cases it is the character singing the song (which may or may not be the same as the actual singer) that reflects the personality, not the person the song is being sung either to or about).
1) ISTJ - The Model, Kraftwerk
2) ISFJ - Protection, Massive Attack ft Tracey Thorn
3) INFJ - Other Too Endless, Polly Scattergood
4) INTJ - Dominion, The Sisters of Mercy
5) ISTP - Just Like Honey, The Jesus & Mary Chain
6) ISFP - Babylon, David Gray
7) INFP - Nine Million Bicycles, Katie Melua
8) INTP - Bricks and Mortar, Editors
9) ESTP - Road Rage, Catatonia
10) ESFP - Starry Eyed, Ellie Goulding
11) ENFP - There is a Mountain, Donovan
12) ENTP - Mystical Machine Gun, Kula Shaker
13) ESTJ - You Will You Won't, The Zutons
14) ESFJ - Birthday, Meredith Brooks
15) ENFJ - Sound, James
16) ENTJ - Here Comes That Day, Siouxsie
All opinions welcome...