• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Memory Preference Test

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What colour was your first bike?

k now, which way did you look?

Up= Logical
Down= Emotional
Sideways= Musical

I've seen people look diagonals sometimes... not sure if there are combinations... actually I'm not sure how legit this is, I heard of it from a friend on the bus who works in education ;)

Oh, and if that question wasn't fitting, just recall your childhood or something sometime and try not to bias it, it's pretty hard to do, but you know...

edit: oh and logical=> your trigger for your memories is a logical connection
emotional=> your trigger for memories is an emotional connection --- that's mine :cheese:
musical=> trigger for memories is a musical/rhythmic one.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What colour was your first bike?

k now, which way did you look?

Up= Logical
Down= Emotional
Sideways= Musical

I've seen people look diagonals sometimes... not sure if there are combinations... actually I'm not sure how legit this is, I heard of it from a friend on the bus who works in education ;)

Oh, and if that question wasn't fitting, just recall your childhood or something sometime and try not to bias it, it's pretty hard to do, but you know...

edit: oh and logical=> your trigger for your memories is a logical connection
emotional=> your trigger for memories is an emotional connection --- that's mine :cheese:
musical=> trigger for memories is a musical/rhythmic one.

Mine was red. And I forgot what direction I looked (I wonder what that says about me). I thought I just looked straight ahead.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mine was red. And I forgot what direction I looked (I wonder what that says about me). I thought I just looked straight ahead.

Yeah, that's the troublesome part, it's better if someone else observes. You can still work it out :yes:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I didn't look towards any direction... I just looked at the question and thought of the answer as I stared at it...

G

garbage

I didn't look towards any direction... I just looked at the question and thought of the answer as I stared at it...

same

Except an answer never came to me, because my memory sucks.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
computerscreens ay...

P

Phantonym

This.

Mine was red.

Looked up when I tested it while thinking about something else.

R

Riva

Sideways= Musical
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Musical baby.

I should confess I can't sing, play any instruments nor dance. But did sing a lot of times while I was pissing on the tires of my 1st bike.

d4mselfly

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I squinted slightly and focused straight ahead past the computer screen. I think it was pink.

Jaguar

Up and to the right. That's where my 'movie screen' lives. :wink:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
up... then narrow eyes while thinking... I'm not sure what color it was really... I used to enjoy painting it a few times a year :laugh:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:huh:

i looked to my lower left corner.

emotional and musical? that fits me well :laugh:

this does seem totally arbitrary (though kind of entertaining)

if i wasn't falling asleep i'd try to see if there were theories on the internet about it (cough cough someone should do that)

Chloe

I looked UP. And I am not logical (notice my signature). Haha

if i wasn't falling asleep i'd try to see if there were theories on the internet about it (cough cough someone should do that)

i think this is from NLP ?!

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
this is what eye directions really say..

Eye-Direction.jpg

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I haven't found anything, didn't I mention that...?