User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Ni and Ti dominant people with Aspergers? I can see that.
    Aspergers is the total lack of Ni.
    “Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.” - G. K. Chesterton

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

I would say the most defining features of Aspergers syndrome is a lack of "awareness" of the world around them.
    “Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.” - G. K. Chesterton

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Perch420

I would say the most defining features of Aspergers syndrome is a lack of "awareness" of the world around them.
    Do you even fucking know what you're talking about? Go do some research on what Asperger's is before you start making horribly wrong opinions on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    Do you have Asperger's syndrome?
    Likes Himeko009 liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

On the contrary. Lots of people with autism/Aspergers suffer from a painful overload of awareness of the world around them.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii
    Likes Himeko009 liked this post

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    ... huh?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    On the contrary. Lots of people with autism/Aspergers suffer from a painful overload of awareness of the world around them.
    I still wonder about this question. I wonder if in addition to the world around them, if they are also more aware of archetypal imagery (which everybody has, but most people are either unconscious of, or do not pay attention to), and hence why they "think differently" then everyone else.

I any case, Aspergers is not a function weakness or overstrength. The functions are just particular interpreters of the imaginal data that goes through the brain. (I had one "expert" tell me it was "lack of Fe consciousness"!)
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

IDK, but I'm jealous. If I could, I might get rid of Fe. LoL...... Maybe one day there will be a method to try that out.

Labels: I use 'em to understand, but not to discriminate. I think they are needed to promote understanding, but so many have used them for negative. It's too bad that instead of picking up a book or going online to read, or choosing to observe life as it happens, many decide to just discriminate out of fear of the unknown. I dislike fear and choose to rid myself of all that I can.

MBTI
    ISFP

I'm the ISFP with Asperger's that bumped this thread yesterday. I'm not nearly as into personality typing as a lot of you all are. I don't quite get all of the acronyms and jargon, and personality typing is probably more of an art than a science, contrary to how you all probably try to see it. Maybe that's not the best opinion to have to make friends here, but that's really how I see it.

Perch420, Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Now bring me a shrubbery!

But anyway, here are my MBTI scores, from early last year:

I hope that's okay to use imagevenue, that's what I've always used before, but for my NSFW interests. Or, the board itself has had an image uploader and hosting. Do you have one here?

I got the Asperger's diagnosis in 2002 when I was 22 years old. But when I was 10, I was diagnosed with something with the acronym NPOOD, but for whatever reason my parents never really followed up on it. I think NPOOD never really caught on with the larger psychology community and has mostly been forgotten. The only mention of it I have found on the internet is from stuff written in the 1980s. I think that a child who would have received a NPOOD diagnosis in the 1980s would probably get an Asperger's diagnosis today.

Nonverbal Perceptual-Organization-Output Disabled
    Google books preview with pages missing.

Yeah, it certainly seemed to me that in a lot of ways ISFP and Asperger's or NPOOD are contradictory. But I wonder how much I've just learned to compensate. Like I learned over time to temper my Aspergian brutal honesty with a lot more tact, and maybe I learned that I can never plan for each and every eventuality, which offended my perfectionism, so I quit even trying, and earned that rather extreme "Emergent" score on my Judging/Perceiving score.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    LMAO!
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness