• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which "T" type would seem the most "feelery-ish"?

Psychdigg

This is an interesting discussion because it throws some interesting light on the mistyping of Johnny Depp. To me he is an ENTP extraverting his feeling. That's the secret of his success. He appears very masculine and tough but then he plays this sensitive feeling role and the ladies insist he's practically a "sister" that just so happens to have facial hair.

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
ENTP. I say this because I've known MANY ENTPs. They all, at times, really seemed like feelers to me. They were very open about their emotions, are were very warm and affectionate at times. They just seemed to care, deeply.

But then they turn into assholes.

Ahaha, anyways. Yeah, ENTP. definitely.

rav3n

Don't know enough about the S-types but of the N-types, ENTPs appear to be the most emotionally expressive. But catch an ENTJ or ESTJ in the grip of their inferior Fi and it's not a pretty sight to behold. Not one bit. *shudders*

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
Theoretically any thinking type with tertiary Fi or Fe - ExTP will outwardly project their feeling as they have tertiary Fe, whilst IxTJ feeling is introspective if well developed they will probably come off as very soulful due to tertiary Fi - a good example in popular culture is Jay-Z (INTJ).

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
Extroversion and Perception give off a Feely vibe to me.
Intuition and sensing don't seem to give add much to it.

So, ExTP's can come off as feely types here and there.
If it's 100% it's not likely to give me that vibe.

J definitely wont give a very feeling vibe to me.

This is all about perception.

If you want to go by functions, then there's a slight formula to it.

IabJ
J+I means a is first, then b, then b's opposite, then a's opposite.
J+E means b, a, -a, -b.
E+P means a, b, -b, -a
I+P means b, a, -a, -a

So, if it's a thinking type that's got a higher up feeling function it would have to be IxxJ or ExxP. The EP has Fe as a third function and the IJ has Fi as a third function, the rest don't have F till the forth function.

So, INTJ, ISTJ, ENTP, ESTP, are most like of the 8 thinking types to display some kind of feeling, in terms of function theory that is.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Feeleryish? That sounds like a type of species on middle earth

Echoes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
ESTP or ENTP to someone not heavily intimate with them I suppose, tertiary Fe.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I agree that ETP's appear to be the most expressive of the T types, which, when they are mostly a positive person, they are so very easy to love.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTPs are often implied to be the least assertive of the Ts, this is strange considering that they share the dominant Ti with ISTPs, who seems one of the most masculine types. INTPs have an informative communication style(xNxP), are introverts, and have extroverted intuition when interacting with the external world.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
But catch an ENTJ or ESTJ in the grip of their inferior Fi and it's not a pretty sight to behold. Not one bit. *shudders*

So true. I have a sister that is ENTJ and that woman is capable of slaying with words only. I also have a cousin that is ESTJ and if he gets angry, I call it hitting the "ass-chewing" button--if it gets pressed then all you can do is try to protect your face and head from attack because you're basically fu**ed at that point.

Very scary.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I always thought INTP's seemed really feelerish to me.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd actually vote for ISTJs. Maybe it's the tert-Fi and the "duty to be moral" SJ thing, but they seem be very clear about "doing the right thing".

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ Uhh no shit Sherlock. Read the first post again. I said - assuming T/F percentages were equivalent for each type.