Fi-43
    Ni-35
    Ne-34
    Se-34
    Fe-34
    Te-31
    Ti-27
    Si-26
    I would just call myself INTP. If I was to look at it without a test, and without watching the type descriptions. I'm pretty much fifty fifty on the think feel department, and it gets me in trouble. I dwell on the past and recent events that affects my feelings. And I'm asocial.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I think my order is something like:

Ti
    Ne
    Fi/Si
    Te/Ni
    Fe
    Se

Which I know is contrary to theory somewhat.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Ni > Fi = Ti > Ne > Si

Where:

Ni 25
    Fi 22
    Ti 22
    Ne 20
    Si 15
    Te 13
    Fe 13
    Se 10

The order has been constant in my results on the functions tests with variations of the 4th function.

your resident asshole

Typically on tests, I get...

sensing functions > feeling functions > thinking functions = intuitive functions

But I have no idea the real order of my functions... though I do suspect ISFJ...

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Seriously, you guys are all cheaters

Either you parttake and do the typing or don't bother

I meant for everyone to actually think things through, read the text that skylights posted and figure out which function fulfill which position for you on that.

The reason I finally switched back to ENFP is *becoz* Ne IS the function that bails me out of tough spots, not Fi. And because the rest of it also matched up again. For instance, my Se is stronger than my Ti, yet in last position. But looking at the description of the last and second to last position it makes perfect sense to me. It's not about which functions test stronger, it's about which role they play in who you are. Regardless of that, you can be good or bad at that role depending on how strongly developed that function is, I'd say.

Also, if you go through that thoughtprocess and type it down here, we could see how each type experiences each function in a particular role, highlighting the different aspects of each function and how that function is applied/experienced.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    Ti is my dominant function. It is what I use to solve problems. It doesnt think outside the box, nor does it create. It does logical analysis. It deems what makes logical sense and what doesnt. It is my bread and butter. Its what I argue with, when I crank it up I can and will thouroughly frustrate people. Aside from what most think about "logic" and right. When I crank it up I will create logical loops where the end leads back to the begining. These create "apparent" closed logical systems.

Se is my auxilary function. Its my busy body mode, my "do" mode. It makes no decisions, it doesnt dig deep. It just does. I use this when playing games as I dont analyse, I have no aim. I just do. There is not always a rhyme or reason. It says just keep pushing forward keep moving. I basically just respond to whats around me with very shallow reasons and understanding. Its my driving, its my jet skiing. There are no paths, I just respond. When in this mode I can stumble gracefully like a drunk, running down a rocky hill fast my wife said it looked like I was dancing with the rocks. I need no music, I need nothing but movement to respond to. It has no path, it has no judgement, it is shallow, it is relaxing though it may be physically exhausting. I use this when I help people, its my actions and I my physical limits are the only thing that keep me from going forever.

This is my Ni. It is like my trickster, my joking, my creativity. I take concepts and play with them, joke with them. This is one function that I connect with my wife as I will start laughing at something and my wife knows exactly where I went with it. Its like Se, but in my head. Its mentally shifting and dancing with concepts, jumping from one to the other. Give me a dirty joke book and get my mind in this process and I become very childish mentally shifting everything over. I can do this people as well once I get to know them and find out what they think is funny. Sometimes the things work other times they dont. Its very intuitive, very instantaneous.

Te drives me nuts. Its a huge struggle for me internally. Its boring, its unmotivational, its confining, but I can see the value. I can see why we need this external organization and it frustrates me to no end. Its rules, schedules, organization and its forced upon people by the mere fact that its "common". Its based on majority and its logical. It goes against those who want to expand past "common", its a constant fight for me. Its one sided, but I can see that side, I can see the reasoning. Its something I apply to myself as a limit and it drives me nuts for others to force these limits upon me as I hate that I cannot get past the logical reasoning myself. My dad recently said I was funny because he finally could see my internal struggle with Te as I explained the Te side to someone else. I understand its logic, I understand its purpose, its reasoning, but I hate how its confining, restrictive, and feels controlling because I cant get past it logically.

This is "the" detail. It truly comes across as magical and profound. It can demobilize and demoralize others. I am learning how to use this outside of stress and to access the "magical" qualities. Its focus.

Ne. This is my what-if, its part of my processing of "what if this happened". Its like an internal gateway to what hasnt or didnt happen. I dont trust it and I dont really deem it worthy of attention because I truly dont know "if it is" or "if it was". I can then laugh and joke about what goes through my mind as I move past these.

Fi. I struggle with this function at times. When it gets triggered I fight my hardest to control it. The hardest time I have controling it is when I feel like I am being controlled through Te. My wife knows this within me, she doesnt fear me, but she fears my actions when I hit this devilish role. I dont know yet how to make lemonade out of this sourness. It just erupts uncontrolled. Stay back, I will look for some where to explode away from people, I will push myself further and harder then I ever have. Its an adrenaline rush that erupts into Se. Were talking 360s at 50-60 MPH on my jet ski, killing the engine because so much water gets forced backwards through the jet while I am at full throttle. Fear disappears, the only thing I account for is the safety of others, not myself.

edit: forgot Fe, working on it
    See, now you're one of the good boys

I quoted you coz it's interesting to see how you experience Fi in the way I experience Se

Do you find that when you're around an Fi-user, you feel less stressed to control it? I find that when I'm around an Se-user, I'll feel less anxious coz I *know* they can help me channel that energy, and they can take an accidental blow I deal (quite literally then ). It's so easy for them, it makes me envious, at the same time, it makes me relax, as it means I get to enjoy it for once without having to think and be scared things will go wrong as they're better at gauging what is actually smart to do and what isn't. It's also awesome to hand over control to them at that point, and watch them weave their magic, like watching an awesome show, and even being part of it without it costing you any effort. You almost become part of their movements
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    Lol, the problem is that when it's broken down into all these subcategories with evocative, image-rich names like "critical parent", it's easy and tempting for people to want to reason from these categories and try to filter experiential reality through them. Do you see what I'm saying now?
    I envision someone trying to jam their foot into a shoe that is 3 sizes too small while shouting, "Fit, fit, fit!"

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    See, now you're one of the good boys

I quoted you coz it's interesting to see how you experience Fi in the way I experience Se

Do you find that when you're around an Fi-user, you feel less stressed to control it? I find that when I'm around an Se-user, I'll feel less anxious coz I *know* they can help me channel that energy, and they can take an accidental blow I deal (quite literally then ). It's so easy for them, it makes me envious, at the same time, it makes me relax, as it means I get to enjoy it for once without having to think and be scared things will go wrong as they're better at gauging what is actually smart to do and what isn't. It's also awesome to hand over control to them at that point, and watch them weave their magic, like watching an awesome show, and even being part of it without it costing you any effort. You almost become part of their movements
    I do feel less stressed around Fi users and find they can take accidental blows. I havnt noticed any effort which seems strange to me. Makes me wonder whats going on internally. How it works
    Im out, its been fun

Quote Originally Posted by InsatiableCuriosity View Post
    Type is not set in concrete as you seem to believe.
    In dealing with people, when we keep their type in mind, we are respecting not only their abstract right to develop along lines of their own choosing but also the importance of qualities they have developed by making that choice. For example, if, for whatever reason, they have not exercised one or more of their preferences, they may not have developed a type, or at least a type that they can report clearly. Not everyone is a type.
    Do you know how many times I have brought this up, and rather than people realize it's true, they accuse others of thinking they are special "snowflakes."
    It has nothing to do with being a snowflake. It has to do with people simply not being an MBTI type. Why people have such a problem understanding that, boggles the mind.

Thanks for posting that excerpt, of the manual.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    I do feel less stressed around Fi users and find they can take accidental blows. I havnt noticed any effort which seems strange to me. Makes me wonder whats going on internally. How it works
    For me, Fi works as an idealizing function. I often determine what worth something has and maintain that opinion until that external thing changes. It is very potent for me, though most people do not notice my feelings simply because my expressions rarely reflect what I am feeling internally. This can sometimes result in social complications where people think I am unhurt when I really am, or when I feel strongly about something and no one was aware. Sometimes my subjective interpretation of someone's tone or statement can give me an emotionally skewed (either positive or negative) view on things. Ti, for instance, is involved with linear analysis and sometimes it can be unsettling if a Ti oriented person hones in on the inconsistencies of our discussions rather than absorbing the "theme" or "purpose". I will often attempt to convey my ideas in an analogous way so that people can see focal similarities between one object and another. When this sort of thinking is dissected down to the bone instead of valued or at least understood, it bothers the shit out of me. However, I do see the value in clear communication and argumentation, and so Ti isn't as much of a "Devil" or antagonist for me as much as it is a counterpoint which should be learned from.

More on my own experience of function order a little bit later.