User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Without Fe, we would have less cohesion as a species. That would mean we're less likely to form clans together and only tend to our immediate friends and relatives, instead of stand together. We'd care for one another but from a distance, with the exception of those select few we have bonded with through Fi.

Te might take over and try to lead the species to their purposes, but doing so would probably make the world very efficient but also very cold to live in. We'd also be a lot more vulnerable. The bigger a group, the more you're protected.

It would be kinda like with cats, the only reason to get together is a common source of food, and to manage not killing each other over it they do this thing called 'timesharing'. I'm there when you're not and vice versa. Appointments. If I don't like you I get to avoid you in a civil way. If you're attacked as a cat, even while in a colony, you're on your own. You're also on your own for food, even if you're injured (unless you're a kitten or something). You have the freedom to go and do as you please, as long as you don't get in another cats way,but also the risks that freedom entails.

Dogs click together. They have a hierarchy, which leads to pecking order, which also allows for standing together when one member is threatened, and caring for a wounded member of the pack. You do however have to follow the leaders cues and know your place, but it allows for a feeling of being part of something and it provides protection.

Without Fe, you get a cat society, and we as a species are less protected. And we do not have the weapons and flexibility a cat has to get herself out of every situation
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    TNT

Quote Originally Posted by Annwn View Post
    A world without Fe would be one in which no one had a clue about what anyone else was ever feeling. It'd be rather lonely.
    I'm an ENTJ with Fi (inferior) and I know how people are feeling most of the time, it's just that sometimes I don't care, like when they're completely wrong, their feelings are irrelevant.

An ENFP is even better at knowing how others feel, and they also care most of the time, so your argument is invalid.

I also don't see how some of you throw out loyalty, caring, love... out of the equation along with Fe. Fi is perfectly capable of all of that, only I think it's better cause it's more authentic.

I think the world would be more honest, sincere, authentic, realistic and less fake. The world would be more hierarchical and with the "suck it up and work" attitude we'd soon have robots who would do everything for us while we have fun.

Wait, there's gotta be something bad. I just can't come up with anything. :/

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by William K View Post
    Without Fe, it would become a male dominated world
    wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Annwn View Post
    A world without Fe would be one in which no one had a clue about what anyone else was ever feeling. It'd be rather lonely.
    Uhhhhhh what?

Fi users are generally quite good at empathizing with the feelings of others, actually.

A world without Fe would, as Satine noted, simply be less morally cohesive.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

get real drunk regulary out of Fi frustration and sleep with random strangers at parties, so theoretically only good things
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    wtf?
    female - fe = male
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Without Fe, we would have less cohesion as a species. That would mean we're less likely to form clans together and only tend to our immediate friends and relatives, instead of stand together. We'd care for one another but from a distance, with the exception of those select few we have bonded with through Fi.

Te might take over and try to lead the species to their purposes, but doing so would probably make the world very efficient but also very cold to live in. We'd also be a lot more vulnerable. The bigger a group, the more you're protected.

It would be kinda like with cats, the only reason to get together is a common source of food, and to manage not killing each other over it they do this thing called 'timesharing'. I'm there when you're not and vice versa. Appointments. If I don't like you I get to avoid you in a civil way. If you're attacked as a cat, even while in a colony, you're on your own. You're also on your own for food, even if you're injured (unless you're a kitten or something). You have the freedom to go and do as you please, as long as you don't get in another cats way,but also the risks that freedom entails.

Dogs click together. They have a hierarchy, which leads to pecking order, which also allows for standing together when one member is threatened, and caring for a wounded member of the pack. You do however have to follow the leaders cues and know your place, but it allows for a feeling of being part of something and it provides protection.

Without Fe, you get a cat society, and we as a species are less protected. And we do not have the weapons and flexibility a cat has to get herself out of every situation
    Satine have you ever engaged in a Te bond with another? It seems like an odd idea...Fi bonds and Fe bonds, sure..but watch the NTPs...they talk about Ti bonds. They will bond over ideas.

A Te bond seems to be this odd mutual agreement to work together towards a common goal among Te users.... They are hard wired to identify objectives, appoint a strong leader, establish hierarchy based upon competence, then forge ahead to reach those goals.

Words like integrity, loyalty, hard working, taking one for the team...these are ways Te forms social cohesion. It isnt always pretty on the surface. It can appear harsh, cold, and force each person to self-sufficiency. If you are on a Te team and you are lazy or you fuck up, you will be called out on the spot. Not really a social rebuke but almost like you end up getting measured against the standard, we address how you have failed, then send you back to try again. If you excel, you will be called out into the spotlight as an individual. Te leaders tend to be very good at highlighting their individual stars on a team.

It is kinds like all Te users have a ground in Fi values of pulling their fair share and not cheating. If you do not work, you do not eat, seems to be the process. The Te users will also work the longest hours, and push themselves very hard.

Thus through these mutual Te bonds of respect you actually establish social cohesion...just a very different flavor from Fe social cohesion...

I would agree that emotional closeness would only be shared with those closest to you. However I would suggest the weakest in the group-the very sick, old and dying would also be cared for as Fi will help the one hurting the most...not the one it has social bonds to already...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

female - fe = male
    um, no.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    Satine have you ever engaged in a Te bond with another? It seems like an odd idea...Fi bonds and Fe bonds, sure..but watch the NTPs...they talk about Ti bonds. They will bond over ideas.

A Te bond seems to be this odd mutual agreement to work together towards a common goal among Te users.... They are hard wired to identify objectives, appoint a strong leader, establish hierarchy based upon competence, then forge ahead to reach those goals.

Words like integrity, loyalty, hard working, taking one for the team...these are ways Te forms social cohesion. It isnt always pretty on the surface. It can appear harsh, cold, and force each person to self-sufficiency. If you are on a Te team and you are lazy or you fuck up, you will be called out on the spot. Not really a social rebuke but almost like you end up getting measured against the standard, we address how you have failed, then send you back to try again. If you excel, you will be called out into the spotlight as an individual. Te leaders tend to be very good at highlighting their individual stars on a team.

It is kinds like all Te users have a ground in Fi values of pulling their fair share and not cheating. If you do not work, you do not eat, seems to be the process. The Te users will also work the longest hours, and push themselves very hard.

Thus through these mutual Te bonds of respect you actually establish social cohesion...just a very different flavor from Fe social cohesion...

I would agree that emotional closeness would only be shared with those closest to you. However I would suggest the weakest in the group-the very sick, old and dying would also be cared for as Fi will help the one hurting the most...not the one it has social bonds to already...
    Have you heard about the beer-bond between ntps that in some special cases, when the friends are friends, can evolve into a jägermeister-bond ?

That's a real headache but alot of fun

( as in: I approve of your post )
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post

Probably the biggest clash I have is with Te "bonds". Like in a workplace or even certain conversational settings. It's not like I can disagree with some of the stuff about responsiblity, but the minute it's all wrapped up in "social cohesion", definitive boundaries, brotherhoods even.. whatever.. or if I notice when people can only gain strength from a set of rules like that behind them, they are a disappointment to me. And no one truly gets called out as an individual in those conditions. Even if you do a good job, and they pat you on the back, it's all coming from the perspective of groupthink. I could care less what the group thinks. Even about their rewards or compliments. I did a good job and I am an individual because I said so.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

female - fe = male
    Lol. You might have something there
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.