Thread: the Fi bias

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    . Most of the ENFPs I have met are awesome. If neither of us get too stuck in our egos, we tend to complement each other. That's where the problem usually lies for me... bruised ego butthurt. A lot of them say things that I believe but may be too scared to say.
    lol, agreed. i love ENFJs (you are an ENFJ aren't you? you seem like an ENFJ) when we aren't all butthurt.

it's really funny too, we do both get ego-bruised, don't we? i like that term. and it's funny, because to me, ENFJs always seem very composed and together but still fun and outgoing and so confident. you're like people-magnets. i get totally jealous. and then i had a revelation moment when an ENFJ showed me just how much uncertainty and stress he had inside. it totally blew me away, because i externalize a lot of that stuff in talking it through with people. i had no idea what he was dealing with - and quite a few things that i never even think about (J/Fe stuff). so not to say i don't still have ENFJ envy - i totally do, lol - but it's tempered by the understanding that ENFJ is not just an ENFP upgrade. yall are very different people.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    lol, agreed. i love ENFJs (you are an ENFJ aren't you? you seem like an ENFJ) when we aren't all butthurt.

it's really funny too, we do both get ego-bruised, don't we? i like that term. and it's funny, because to me, ENFJs always seem very composed and together but still fun and outgoing and so confident. you're like people-magnets. i get totally jealous. and then i had a revelation moment when an ENFJ showed me just how much uncertainty and stress he had inside. it totally blew me away, because i externalize a lot of that stuff in talking it through with people. i had no idea what he was dealing with - and quite a few things that i never even think about (J/Fe stuff). so not to say i don't still have ENFJ envy - i totally do, lol - but it's tempered by the understanding that ENFJ is not just an ENFP upgrade. yall are very different people.
    Wanna trade for a day? haha ENFP usually have their own brand of charm so no need to have ENFJ envy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    Wanna trade for a day? haha ENFP usually have their own brand of charm so no need to have ENFJ envy.
    yes please! that would be very interesting

good to hear about the charm, lol