User Tag List

MBTI
    ISTx

Default So my second letter is pretty evenly split

I S/N T J

How would I notate that? IxTJ? Also, is it better to be balanced like that generally speaking?

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

Yeah, you'd say IXTJ.

And personally, I like being relatively balanced. There's not a 'wrong' type to be, or a 'wrong' ratio of preferences.

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

The way I look at it is this - you have a primary way of taking in information, and then you also have a highly functioning secondary way as well. For example, I have a highly developed T function, although I know that I am clearly an F , based off of how comfortable and automatic it is for me to interact as a Feeler.

I can only give you my opinion, for what it's worth - I suspect you are an ISTJ with a highly functioning N.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    The way I look at it is this - you have a primary way of taking in information, and then you also have a highly functioning secondary way as well. For example, I have a highly developed T function, although I know that I am clearly an F , based off of how comfortable and automatic it is for me to interact as a Feeler.

I can only give you my opinion, for what it's worth - I suspect you are an ISTJ with a highly functioning N.
    Out of curiosity, what has convinced you that I am most likely an ISTJ as opposed to INTJ? Not disagreeing, would just like to know.

MBTI
    INFJ

My boyfriend has the evenly split S/N, but his reliance on past events predicting future events has tipped him to the Si side of things. He also needs to been shown that things will work instead of believing they will, which is more of an S sort of thing.

Read up on some descriptions of Si and Ni... which resonates more with you?

MBTI
    ISTx

Yeah, I really don't know. I went and read the descriptions for the S and N. It's really hard to say which one resonates with me more.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Terms With Nonobvious Meanings

look at Si and Ni. should be completely obvious. i've never really met anyone who's close to evenly split.

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn View Post
    Out of curiosity, what has convinced you that I am most likely an ISTJ as opposed to INTJ? Not disagreeing, would just like to know.
    I wish I could tell you without sounding vague - I will certainly try though.

Well, I think perhaps its your directness, minus the ( forgive me please INTJ's here) slight neurotic twitch on an N. One of my closest friends is an INTJ, and while he has the same level of directness as an ISTJ, he can be quite touchy about his opinions when he's contradicted. The ISTJ's I have in my life seem to be able to take a blunt objection to their opinion without seeming to take it as a personal slight.

You strike me as having that solid quality to you. The ISTJ bedrock or granite. Does that make sense to you?