User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

Serge:

You might be a 5.5 endo 3 meso 5 ecto

Weight 205@20 225@30 241@40 247@50

You are in INFP territory. It could be that your ambivalence about T & F is really about P & J
    “Sheldon considers human beings as they really are - psycho-physical wholes.”

“the first serious advance of the science of man since Aristotle”

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”
    ___“Aldous Huxley/ A Biography” Sybille Bedford, 1974

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Quote Originally Posted by Psychdigg View Post
    This chart is meaningless if you don't know a person's body type. But if you know a person's somatotype it can give you an accurate assessment of a person's temperament.

This. Is. Going. To. Take. Some time studying...

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quinlan

Read my previous post again. I added some things in editing that might make it clearer.
    Very interesting thank you. When I first found out about MBTI I thought I was INFJ, then decided ISFP which seemed like a happy medium between Ni and Se.

What I still don't understand is if I'm more endo than meso how does that put me in the ESFP (more on the meso side) area of the chart rather than INFJ (more on the endo side)?
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

Lol ISFP are women

OK shoot.. I'm 6'5" 180 lbs - Age 33.. Possibly about 185-90 at 20

I took off the pic I had here, but if that tells you anything, I'd find it interesting at least.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

I'm really only interested about the "171" figure - but I doubt it's subjected to the given personality types for ESxJ as with this chart. It's the rarest of the somatotypes, in case you hadn't figured, and the ESxJs are amongst the most common folks in the populous.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Cascadeco:

Guessing you are about 65 inches tall and under 120. You look to be average endomorphy 4. About 2 mesomorphy. 4.5 ectomorphy

Although you could easily be INFJ you might find some of the INFP applies also.

Would need to know Height and weight for sure at age 20 and then 30
    66.5 inches tall, 112 pounds. Same weight at age 20 as at 30. Hasn't really fluctuated at all beyond a pound or two, give or take, over the years. I put on muscle very easily for my slight frame. I'm pretty toned, hard body overall. Although in pre-teen and teen years I was a skinny, stick-like, non-curvy waif, super high metabolism. Now I'm somewhat of an hourglass figure, but a very small-boned frame of one, with little body fat. On the body quiz, I got 2.5 - between Ecto and Meso.

Basically, my body type/shape is nothing like that of the celebrities listed in the entire IxFx section of the chart, nor have I ever had the traits described under Endo body types. As a child/teen I think I was probably a 127 or thereabouts, and once I reached full maturity (20's) I became more of a 235 or something. I find your guesswork rather amusing, as well as telling me I should consider INFP as my true personality type. All under the belief that this chart actually reflects reality, which, well.. seems quite ridiculous. Sure, some people will fit quite nicely within their supposed somatotype; others will not.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Quinlan:

Listen here! I'm the expert. But you are absolutely correct. And I stand corrected. Do you want to buy a theory real cheap.

Actually you are just barely on the infj side of the border from ESFP. So it would be more correct to say you are more infj with some esfp influences.

Thanks for straightening me out. I have a rule of thumb for cases like this that I usually use that says you have to yield to the dominant as the default. My bad.

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think it's interesting that my body type is at least somewhat in the ballpark of my personality type, but what about male ISFPs like KDude who are ectomorphs? I mean, I think body type might have some influence on personality, but overall, not really. Someone doesn't become a T type just because they're an ectomorph. Give me a break.

Cascadeco:

First of all I must explain something. There is absolutely no substitute for an assessment made using a photo that reveals the shape of a persons body - and I don't mean a nude picture. A bikini picture is quite sufficient because it allows measurements of various areas of the trunk. (My web site describes the kind of photo required).

My assessment of you was based on casual fully clothed pictures on your personal information section. Now that you have informed me of your weight pattern and actual height my assessment is necessarily different. Most significant is the fact that you haven't gained much weight from age 20-30.

So it would now appear you are closer to a:

2 endomorphy,
    3 mesomorphy,
    6 ectomorphy

This somatotype is on the border of INTJ and ISTJ but leaning toward the INTJ direction.

So you may want to try that on for size. Again it takes very little to push a person over from F to T the way the myers-briggs is constructed with its dichotomous scales. But your body type is quite a ways from the INFJ. And your biting, skeptical, confrontational and almost cynical comments are more like the edgy thinking type than the oceanic go with the flow feeling type.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I am 5'7
    41 years old.
    I weigh about 150 lbs soaking wet.
    This is about 10 lbs less than I was 20 years old.
    I do not work out.
    I don't drive, So I walk and I used to cycle a lot , but I am bikeless at the moment,
    I work on my feet.
    I also have a diet pretty high in fat.

Yet my Body fat is Nil. and I am toned.

According to your chart I am an ISTJ or something.. Highly unlikely!

Here is a pic for you to analyze.