7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Psychdigg View Post
    FDG

A 2,4,4 male is around 68.4 inches tall
    Weight pattern: 129 age 20 135 age 30 141 age 40 142 age 50

This type is considered a hard gainer in body building circles

Simple temperament description of 2,4,4 Works for Change. Avoids compromise, intimacy and surrender.
    I'm 5'9'' and 130, although I don't think I'm a real hard gainer - I'm somewhat "average"; I reckon Brad Pitt was listed as 244, my body-type is similar to his.
    Uhm and I'm sorry but...I didn't get the simple description perhaps language issues? What does "Works for change" mean?
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

I don't even need to do a test to find that I've got an Ectomorphic body type. But I'm an INFP so how can this be accurate?`Where's the test?

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

Well shoot...
    Your score is 2.5.

Your body is between an Ectomorph and a Mesomorph.

FDG:

On my web site I give some brief descriptions (very brief) using the functions of the four basic systems.

People are doers (mesomorphs), thinkers (ectomorphs), feelers (Endomorphs) , and seers (Equimorphs or balanced body types)

So as a midrange type you are primarily searching (a seer or searcher). You want change.

The second system in the hierarchy defines your modus operandi or the method you use to get what you want.

Muscles as represented by mesomorphy and are concerned with action. So you work for change or you take action to bring about change.

Midrange Ectomorphs "plan change" and get bogged down in analysis. Midrange Endomorphs wish for change and try to position themselves where change will just automatically happen.

If you want to really sink your teeth into somatotype here are a couple links to an author (not me) who put a couple of his books on line for free - hundreds of pages.

Tracking the Elusive Human, Vol. 1
    Tracking the Elusive Human, Vol. 2

He died last year but his widow keeps his stuff on line.

And there is my web-site in my signature below.
    “Sheldon considers human beings as they really are - psycho-physical wholes.”

“the first serious advance of the science of man since Aristotle”

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”
    ___“Aldous Huxley/ A Biography” Sybille Bedford, 1974

Angell M:

INFP's usually are higher in both endomorphy and ectomorphy with mesomorphy lower than either.
    For example 5,2,4 or 4,1.5,4

So tell me your height and weight age 20 and 30 (if you are that old).

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quinlan: Need a little more info.

Are you M or F. What's your height and weight at 20,30
    I'm male, I think I'm about 5'9" and I'm 26 and weigh about 84kgs and at 20 I probably weighed about 79kgs.

There is a picture of me around here somewhere. *looks*

edit: found them

Imageshack - dscf04211.jpg - Uploaded by QuinlanNZ

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/4538/cruise114.jpg
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Ehm. Based on your bottom-pics, I would exclude that you're an endomorph?
    Yeah I'm pretty mesomorphic - and I fit the mesomorphic personality description. When I'm in ideal shape I'm pretty firm and have decent muscle tone.

But because of being female, and because I have naturally large breasts, I would say that I am leaning towards endomorph and softness. I have softness to my body, and I have put on extra weight before (though it's gone now).

Quinlan:

You're probably 5 endomorphy 4.5 mesomorphy 2.5 ectomorphy

Weight 170@20 193@30 209@40 222@50

You are Extraverted but not extremely. In fact you are close enough to the INFJ area to be a little distracted by being over analytical about your relationships. But you definitely are in the ESFP area based on your somatotype. You may test out as an ISFP because of INFJ sensitivity.

ISFP is more typically a woman's somatotype area.

This illustrates the problems with MBTI. It's not always accurate. It only takes a few questions that are misunderstood to push someone over from extraversion to introversion. And considering that you are only slightly extraverted it should be easy to see how that could happen. There is quite a difference in the body of an ISFP and an ESFP.

There is a difference between the "S" of an ISFP and the "S" of an ESFP. Jung created a false dichotomy by insisting that a person is either S or N and that they can't be both. The result is that on the test two different factors express themselves as S. You will notice that on the somatotype chart all the peripheral extreme somatotypes are presented as "S". This is because S is supposed to be opposite N which you'll notice is primarily toward the center. But S more correctly is an expression of mesomorphy and is action oriented.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quinlan:

You're probably 5 endomorphy 4.5 mesomorphy 2.5 ectomorphy

Weight 170@20 193@30 209@40 222@50

You are Extraverted but not extremely. In fact you are close enough to the INFJ area to be a little distracted by being over analytical about your relationships. But you definitely are an ESFP based on your somatotype.
    So where does that put me on that chart?

ESFP and INFJ, that's really intriguing.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

Quinlan

Read my previous post again. I added some things in editing that might make it clearer.