User Tag List

First 2129303132 Last

There is no such thing as Fe, Ni, Te, Si These are all justifications for Jungs flawed dichotomous structuring of his categories.

Feeling is Introverted - it is "inside" If you are feeling something outside of your body you are probably doing something or somebody.

Intuition is Extroverted - etymologically Intuition originally meant "to see" Seeing is based on what is out there in the real world. If you are seeing "inside" of yourself you are really doing some visual thinking.

Sensation is Extroverted - it is practical. It refers to actions and movement. You move things in your environment - externally. If you are moving something inside your head it is called "thinking" or planning-first I'll do this, next I'll do that and then I'll do...

Thinking is Introverted. It is "inside" your brain. You are working with data that you have collected "in". If you are thinking in the external world you may be talking to yourself out loud and may be crazy.

That is my summary of this thread. I will no longer be participating in this thread or forum in general. I have some serious projects on my plate. Thanks to all who kept this going and had enough curiosity to actually get somatotyped. Good Luck to all. I will no longer be checking out this site including private messages.

“the first serious advance of the science of man since Aristotle”

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”
    ___“Aldous Huxley/ A Biography” Sybille Bedford, 1974

Quote Originally Posted by Psychdigg View Post
    There is no such thing as Fe, Ni, Te, Si These are all justifications for Jungs flawed dichotomous structuring of his categories.

Feeling is Introverted - it is "inside" If you are feeling something outside of your body you are probably doing something or somebody.

Intuition is Extroverted - etymologically Intuition originally meant "to see" Seeing is based on what is out there in the real world. If you are seeing "inside" of yourself you are really doing some visual thinking.

Sensation is Extroverted - it is practical. It refers to actions and movement. You move things in your environment - externally. If you are moving something inside your head it is called "thinking" or planning-first I'll do this, next I'll do that and then I'll do...

Thinking is Introverted. It is "inside" your brain. You are working with data that you have collected "in". If you are thinking in the external world you may be talking to yourself out loud and may be crazy.
    What is this supposed to be - somatopotato humor?

Basic flawed assumption that introverted judgement doesn't manifest outside a person. Sounds like a nightmare.

You might need to go outside yourself and double check that one.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i think out loud to other people...does that mean i's not crazy?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

According to Mr. Somatopotato, if I talk to myself out loud I am "crazy."

That is my summary of this thread. I will no longer be participating in this thread or forum in general. I have some serious projects on my plate. Thanks to all who kept this going and had enough curiosity to actually get somatotyped. Good Luck to all. I will no longer be checking out this site including private messages.
    “Sheldon considers human beings as they really are - psycho-physical wholes.”

“the first serious advance of the science of man since Aristotle”

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”
    ___“Aldous Huxley/ A Biography” Sybille Bedford, 1974

Awesome. Good luck to you too

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Damn, I wanted him to type my friend Chuck.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Psychdigg View Post
    Well, this answers the question that I had a billion pages ago on whether somatotyping follows Jung's function definitions

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Well, this answers the question that I had a billion pages ago on whether somatotyping follows Jung's function definitions
    Well at least your questions were answered. He/she's just gone off and left me in the lurch on mine.

Think they'll be back?
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"