User Tag List

First 192728293031 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ISFP, no?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Haphazard:

I used the photo you provided. It looks like you might be a little more meso and a little less ecto than my non-photo estimate. Endo = 6.5 Meso 3.0 Ecto 2.5 Balance (4.0)

So the rank of your systems would be 1. Visceral (Endo) 2. Orientational (Balance)
    3. Muscular (Meso) 4. Nervous (ecto)

My simple description would be SEARCHING (orientation) FOR UNITY,PEACE, ATTACHMENT, AFFECTION (visceral) and AVOIDS boundary, convention status quo and limitations.

Your somatotype (6.5,3.2.5) is on the border of ISFJ and INFJ. Before this photo I had you bordering ISFP and INFP.

What have you tested as and what do you think your are? Or what would you like to think your are? That may give some clue to the kind of adjustments you've made so far.
    “Sheldon considers human beings as they really are - psycho-physical wholes.”

“the first serious advance of the science of man since Aristotle”

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”
    ___“Aldous Huxley/ A Biography” Sybille Bedford, 1974

MBTI
    ENFJ

I have very consistently tested as INTJ, with some INTP thrown in for flavor.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I have very consistently tested as INTJ, with some INTP thrown in for flavor.
    And you consider yourself ENFJ? interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    And you consider yourself ENFJ? interesting.
    ENFJ, I think is a joke. An April Fool's one. I am just to lazy (ISFP-ish) to change it... or perhaps the joke just hasn't stopped being funny yet.

If it helps, others have also recommended ISTP, but considering how high I jump at loud noises, I think that's a no.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    ENFJ, I think is a joke. An April Fool's one. I am just to lazy (ISFP-ish) to change it... or perhaps the joke just hasn't stopped being funny yet.
    Ahh, I see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Haphazzard:

For some reason you have adapted by swapping T for F. This is where somatotype can be therapeutic. The swapping of T for F is done subconsciously (out of your awareness). Your adapted self feels perfectly normal. Rejected or sublimated Feeling suggests an unsatisfied need for emotional fulfillment and this is compensated by a preference for Thinking. Thinking (nervous system) is concerned with ego-self-boundary so swapping Thinking for Feeling indicates a rebellious demand for independence. This is quite common in adolescents who want to cut the apron strings and separate themselves from their family.

This can lead to anxiety and restlessness either because family circumstances feel stultifying or there may be some unfulfilled emotional needs. This is especially tough when dealing with family because you don't want to hurt peoples feelings and so you hide your true feelings behind a claim of independence.

According to your somatotype - Thinking is your shadow. Sometimes the best way to deal with the shadow is to use your tertiary which according to your somatotype would be action or work. You may be inclined not to feel up to the task of taking care of yourself without your family's help. But if you plan things right and do it in stages it may be easier.

Just some thoughts.

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

So (just curious, no attempt at ridicule here -- that will come later), why do you think I've adapted by swapping Ni-Fe (or Si-Fe) for Ne-Ti?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

For deeper analysis I prefer to stick to my system. So your somatotype is:

1. Visceral (Feeling) 2. Muscular (Sensation) 3.Orientational (Intuition) 4. Nervous (Thinking)

2. Your adapted type is 1. Orientational (Intuition) 2. Nervous (Thinking) 3. Muscular(Sensation) 4. Visceral (Feeling)

So you have rejected Feeling and replaced it with Intuition which is the searching mode.

Orientational (Intuition) indicates a desire for change - a search for a way out of problems. With rejected feeling the problem appears to be an oppressive lack of emotional fulfillment that needs to be taken care of to relieve a depressive state. So to solve that a person becomes restless and continually on the look out for a solution. The search can take a person beyond the condition of emotional vulnerability to a search for some kind of universal solution that may be found in religion, philosophical, political or psychological systems.

I don't know your personal life. You can't abandon an adapted type but you can start paying closer attention to the part that you have rejected and how you can integrate it into your life, in your case feeling and dependence.

Psychoanalytic therapy assumes that a person isn't aware of parts of their psyche especially their shadow or inferior system. They just have a vague idea that their present pattern of existence is not giving them what they want. Most of these problems revolve around four things: 1. They can't find a life mate. 2. They can't get respect from their associates including relatives 3. They can't find a fulfilling occupation. 4. They are bored and have no resources for preferred recreation. So it really isn't too complicated.

So which type is real? Is it the adapted type or the genetic type? It's both. Because healing has to start where your are.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Psychdigg...do you mind if i post what you wrote to me? it was interesting and gives interesting insight to your theory i think.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison