User Tag List

First 172526272829 Last

On another note, he did say something funny about INFPs/INTPs once.. that they're not exactly endo, meso, or ecto.. but made from "spare parts". lol

So maybe I am a hybrid after all. :P

He used Alicia Keys as an example of INFP. Lady X is not really that different. And I might be borderline F in his system.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    It's k. lol...

Any fewer posts/per page setting would just be useless cause there's no chance that I'd randomly go to page 6 of a 26 page thread... at least it's easier to scroll this way.
    yeah cool...i might like that.

and kdude...hmm...i could see that...maybe i'm supposed to be an infp.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Banned
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

Not having carefully read anything about somatotypes or whoever, I resent the shit out of the guy who thinks INFPs are made from spare parts.

Everyone use your internet goggles and look at my body. My body is amazing. Give it a lick. It tastes just like raisins.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Hybrid
    okay so yeah this is a prime example of a meaningless categorization system for you

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    On another note, he did say something funny about INFPs/INTPs once.. that they're not exactly endo, meso, or ecto.. but made from "spare parts". lol

So maybe I am a hybrid after all. :P

He used Alicia Keys as an example of INFP. Lady X is not really that different. And I might be borderline F in his system.
    didn't we settle on ESTJ for you?

I am too sexy for my type!

I wonder what Sinead O'Connor is in his system.. there aren't many celebrities I identify with as much as her, and she also looks like she could be an INFP made from spare parts.

Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    didn't we settle on ESTJ for you?
    I thought you said ENFJ? Either way, no.

Alexei:

fat people are all naturally introverted feelers and their primary strength should be to go back to their room and cry and stuff another jelly doughnut down their gullet.
    Well that statement is surely loaded with feeling. You are completely misrepresenting anything I have said by attributing things to me that I never said. Fat is a component of the body. The media has made "fat" a dirty word. The appropriate term is heavy. Endomorphs and mesomorphs can both be heavy because those dimensions define the mass of the body. Some mistakenly think that Heavy = Obese. Obesity is when you are grossly OVER your normal weight. For instance Queen Latifah is about 200 pounds. That's probably an ideal weight for her.

Some endomorphs are extraverted, some are introverted and some are ambiverted. Since most people cluster in the middle (about 60-70%) on the introversion-extroversion scale we tend to lose sight that extroversion is a focus on the external world. Using Jungs dichotomous structure there is a tendency to think that extroversion is some socially explosive sales type. But, when adapting Myers-Briggs you are forced to interpret a slightly extroverted-ambivert as relatively introverted. It's the price you pay for thinking in dichotomies - losing the sense that things vary continuously by degree.

Your statement that the primary strength of the endomorph is to cry by himself and eat a lot of doughnuts sounds like a self-loathing endomorph. I would never ever say anything like that. Endomorphy is the somatotype of survival. There would be no humans if it weren't for endomorphs. People who were heavy were the ones that survived the concentrations camps. The feeling of endomorphs is the very foundation of civilization. It's what socializes us. Feeling is the most important function of any organism. Feeling provides the steam, enthusiasm that energizes the other functions.
    “Sheldon considers human beings as they really are - psycho-physical wholes.”

“the first serious advance of the science of man since Aristotle”

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”
    ___“Aldous Huxley/ A Biography” Sybille Bedford, 1974

Lady X:

Need your weight at 20 and since you look under 25 whatever your current weight is.

If you are under 20 just give me your maximum weight at your current age.

Also need to know your height without shoes to the nearest 1/4 inch.

Your photo should work but it would be better if you didn't have your hips tossed to one side.

In the future I'm going to be posting some examples of the type of photo I need. I've researched somatotyping methods and have now found a way to determine a somatotype from a simple photograph where the person is wearing clothes that allow a determination of body outline. They also need to have their arms relaxed at their side and it should be a short sleeved top. You can erase the face with photo editing software if you want to make sure no one can identify the photo.
    “Sheldon considers human beings as they really are - psycho-physical wholes.”

“the first serious advance of the science of man since Aristotle”

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”
    ___“Aldous Huxley/ A Biography” Sybille Bedford, 1974

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

What would this soccer player's somatotype be? (it's very similar to mine, both height weight and form)

ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp