User Tag List

First 152324252627 Last

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    No, his typology is a trainwreck. For one, it associates Fi dom with feminity and obesity to begin with. This is equivalent to a house with a foundation sculpted from a mound of shit. It seems that there was barely any thought put into it, so there isn't much reason to try to make it correlate with other systems.
    My point's kind of the opposite, in that he (and others) are assuming that one's Somatotype is one's MBTI type. When.. in fact, they aren't one in the same. Thus, they're correlated much less than people believe that it "should" be.

I'd say.. one should evaluate this system in its own right (positively or negatively), given his definitions of types, dichotomies, and functions.

Otherwise, it's akin to evaluating Socionics based upon whether or not a Socionics test returns the same type as you've received with an MBTI test.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloé View Post
    Haha, very good point!
    That way we can all be right when we type people, one can say that Katty Perry is INTJ others ESTP... and we are all right. Isnt that great? ! jk
    Wellll.. if you caveat those typings with "Okay, she's INTJ under x and ESTP under system y.. what do you think?" you actually have something to discuss.

Also.. I always thought that at some point, people should reach level when they have their own categories about other people, no need for MBTI, simply, you have wider deeper categories and more types, many wise people DO live like that and refuse to think in MBTI terms..which is next step in development, i think, but it's not denying mbti.
    This has kind of been my thought too

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i wanna know what type i would be in this system. what do i have to tell ya?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i wanna know what type i would be in this system. what do i have to tell ya?
    boob size.

no, really,
    height, weight, and i think weight when you were 20 and 30, maybe. but only way to tell for sure is with picture

MBTI
    ENFJ

Yeah, I don't get it, my somatotype keeps changing.

Then again I might have tapeworms. Tapeworms change your somatotype, right?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    My point's kind of the opposite, in that he (and others) are assuming that one's Somatotype is one's MBTI type. When.. in fact, they aren't one in the same. Thus, they're correlated much less than people believe that it "should" be.
    According to him, I would be INTP in his system.. which I don't exactly resemble under any stretch of the imagination (despite feeling that I am or come close to INFP.. or ISFP too..). All because I'm an ectomorph.

Their most definable trait is Ti. I know what Ti is, and notice it in many posters here.. I believe I have a limited use of it myself (which is not intentional.. like I'm dumbing myself down or something), and it wouldn't even be noticed from the outside, like in my speech or writing. So what's the point of even calling myself INTP? Perhaps it holds some other, vague definition in his typology, but.. well.. fair enough. I am an INTP in his system then. I am also a carrot. And a dog. And your grandma. The sky's the limit. If INTP has no relation to MBTI, then what's the point? I could just take any old label and apply it to myself, because none of these types seem to have any actual cognitive specialties or traits if they are that removed from Jung.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

okay...took a min but here's a recent pic and then one when i was like 23 or something...i'm in the red.

There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

okay...took a min but here's a recent pic and then one when i was like 23 or something...i'm in the red.

obviously not enfp

too skinny
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

^psychdigg typed bill gates as borderline ENTP/ENFP.. same like me..so!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

cool...do i get to be intj or something?
    -Jim Morrison

cool...do i get to be intj or something?
    my bet is on ENTP/INTP, but you will have to wait for Psychdigg.