User Tag List

First 142223242526 Last

DejaVu

5'10" 150 pounds. Looks like you could easily add 20 pound in the next 10 years. Yeah you probably are ENFP. Slight possibility of ENTP.
    “Sheldon considers human beings as they really are - psycho-physical wholes.”

“the first serious advance of the science of man since Aristotle”

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”
    ___“Aldous Huxley/ A Biography” Sybille Bedford, 1974

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Psychdigg View Post
    Pitselah:

Without a photograph you probably are in the area of a Endo 2 Meso 2 Ecto 3.5

This would be close to the 3,3,5 area on the chart splitting you between INTP and INTJ and even possibly slightly ENTP
    That's interesting because I identify with ENFJ mostly.

Pitseleh:

Following some of your threads I discovered you are a female which makes quite a bit of difference.

I would need a photo to be absolutely sure of your somatotype but you most likely are:

Endo 3 Meso 2 Ecto 3.5 which would put you in the area of 4,3,5 on the chart and indicate you are ENTP.

As far as jumping over to ENFJ that IS a possibility. It's not a giant leap and mid-range types like yours can do that.

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”

Halla 74:

I checked out your pictures and was able to use one of them for somatotyping.

Your Trunk Index appears to be 1.56 Here is the most likely somatotype:

Endomorphy: 5 Mesomorphy: 6 Ectomorphy 2.5 You are really high in mesomorphy. Good candidate for WWF Weight Pattern for this type.

221@20 256@30 284@40 300@50 so 238 would be a pretty good weight for you.

As far as MBTI you would probably be in the ESFP area. That's a fun place to be.

ESFP's like people more than ESTP's

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Psychdigg View Post
    Halfjillhalfjack:

Once again I have to begin this with a disclaimer. I can't know your actual somatotype without a proper somatotype photo. In some cases weight and height and age can come quite close. In your case:

You could be a Endo 5.5 Meso 3 Ecto 1.5 Balance 4.0

This would put you in the INFJ territory.

Your boyfriends situation is a little more ambiguous because his weight could be either from mesomorphy in which case he would be an ESFP or his weight could be from endomorphy which would be ENFP.
    thank you for your help, it's very interesting, and completely confirms what I believe my type is....!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4x3
    Socionics
    IEI

6'3''
    170 lbs
    average width shoulders/chest, narrow waist, defined ribs, average-sized hips, long and stringy limbs, naturally little muscle or body fat, though I can put on muscle without too much trouble. For some reason I have big, strong thighs and, over time, have developed formidable strength in my chest and arms that has stayed with me for many years.

Hmmm. I would put myself around the 235 range. That puts me as an INTJ, which is not me, but certainly within the family of personalities--the introverted intuitives--with whom I am most comfortable and prefer to associate myself.

Hmmm. I would go so far as to say that there are more extraverted sensors per-capita among mesomorphs and more Introverted Thinkers among ectomorphs per-capita, but no further. I can imagine that the same hormones (i.e., testosterone and estrogen) that influence somatotype (mesomorphs get the most testosterone, endos the most estrogen) also influence the personality types (the ETs, and especially the Sensing ones, usually come across as the most masculine of the types). I think the sex hormones may have been what was on the creators' minds when they mapped out the somatotype numbers. The most "feminine" MBTI types (the Introverted Feelers) get put in the Endomorph corner and the masculine types in the Meso-corner. The in-betweens, the Introverted Thinkers, get the somatotype that appears moderately masculine.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I really, really love this typology system.

You're basically claiming that fat people are all naturally introverted feelers and their primary strength should be to go back to their room and cry and stuff another jelly doughnut down their gullet.

Simply epic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

garbage

So, uh

Has anyone pointed out that this could be a valid categorization system if he interprets the dichotomies' definitions differently in his system?

And that MBTI, Jungian typology, Keirsey, and Socionics* also all use the same category and dichotomy names but have differing interpretations of their meaning?

So.. one could be a particular MBTI type but be a different type under this system. ... .. ....?

*aside from the subtle nuances in Socionics

No, his typology is a trainwreck. For one, it associates Fi dom with feminity and obesity to begin with. This is equivalent to a house with a foundation sculpted from a mound of shit. It seems that there was barely any thought put into it, so there isn't much reason to try to make it correlate with other systems.

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    So, uh

Has anyone pointed out that this could be a valid categorization system if he interprets the dichotomies' definitions differently in his system?

And that MBTI, Jungian typology, Keirsey, and Socionics* also all use the same category and dichotomy names but have differing interpretations of their meaning?

So.. one could be a particular MBTI type but be a different type under this system. ... .. ....?

*aside from the subtle nuances in Socionics

Haha, very good point!
    That way we can all be right when we type people, one can say that Katty Perry is INTJ others ESTP... and we are all right. Isnt that great? ! jk

Also.. I always thought that at some point, people should reach level when they have their own categories about other people, no need for MBTI, simply, you have wider deeper categories and more types, many wise people DO live like that and refuse to think in MBTI terms..which is next step in development, i think, but it's not denying mbti.