User Tag List

First 11192021222331 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Psychdigg View Post
    I have a preliminary somatotype for Hitler. Endo 3.5 Meso 4.5 Ecto 3. That makes him an ENFJ. Leader types can go awfully wrong.
    Yeah, I thought he was ENFJ already.

Interesting...

Haphazzard:

There's nothing wrong with those things, I'm just saying that I'm not any of them.
    Let me get this clear. Are you saying that you aren't endomorphic or are you saying that your temperament is independent of your endomorphy?
    “Sheldon considers human beings as they really are - psycho-physical wholes.”

“the first serious advance of the science of man since Aristotle”

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”
    ___“Aldous Huxley/ A Biography” Sybille Bedford, 1974

MBTI
    ENFJ

Haphazzard:

Let me get this clear. Are you saying that you aren't endomorphic or are you saying that your temperament is independent of your endomorphy?
    I'm saying my temperament does not fit what you're saying. At all. I am the most introverted person you will ever meet, and I'm anything but gentle and caring and considerate to others. If I'm supposed to be a "pillar of society," I feel really, really, really sorry for society.

And I may want to disagree with so much endomorphy because of my hormonal issues, though I think that is a bit besides the point.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

using this site as reference: Tracking, Vol. I, Chapter 4, i came up with 3-1-7 (endo-meso-ecto). i couldn't decide between some of the choices, because sometimes things are just situational. this ratio is funny, because i'm tall and fairly thin... but pudgy in the center and lacking muscularity everywhere.

my body never fit the socionics body description of an ISFP though. and actually, i don't know of any ISFP's that do. Sensory-Ethical Intratim - ISFp (The Peacemaker)
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

Angel M

Accuracy suffers without a proper photograph. But you are quite ectomorphic.

Endo 2.0 Meso 2.5 Endo 5.5

INTJ area
    I don't have any naked pictures of myself, and I'm not about to take any either. My tests show INFx, with a final test that shows INFP. I can relate to everything that has to do with INFP, not INTJ.
    Last edited by angell_m; 07-29-2010 at 09:42 PM. Reason: removed pic

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    my body never fit the socionics body description of an ISFP though. and actually, i don't know of any ISFP's that do. Sensory-Ethical Intratim - ISFp (The Peacemaker)
    hm, socionics. i don't really fit any of the socionics physical descriptions for my type either - actually the somatotyping psychdigg's done here is much closer. i'm also still really trying to figure out the socionics ENFp type name - "The Reporter". it's so... not ENFp-like, lol.

I kind of identify with the socionics istp a bit more than isfp. appearance wise, i mean. hell, almost everything but isfp. enfps, esfps, entps, infps. they all look like me

Angell M:

Accidentally put down two measurements for Endo. It should have read Ecto 5.5 not Endo 5.5

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”

Chloee:

Based on the pictures (Private). You are Endo 4.5 Meso 3 Ecto 4.5 (Balance 6)

This assessment makes you a little less Endo, A little more Meso, A little less Ecto.

You would be near the 4,3,4 on the chart but a little more to the ENFP side but close to ENTP. So ENXP but most likely ENFP

Chloee:

Based on the pictures (Private). You are Endo 4.5 Meso 3 Ecto 4.5 (Balance 6)

This assessment makes you a little less Endo, A little more Meso, A little less Ecto.

You would be near the 4,3,4 on the chart but a little more to the ENFP side but close to ENTP. So ENXP but most likely ENFP

haha, thank you!