User Tag List

First 8161718192028 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Psychdigg, have you seen my post of measurements?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Haphazzard:

The only thing I have is your height and a weight of 155. That's not enough to go on. I need to have a couple weights. If you are over 30 I need your maximum weight at 20 and 30. If you are 25 I need maximum weight at 20 and at your current age. Always need current age. If you participate actively in some sport AND especially if you excel at it that can be helpful because without a somatotype photo it helps to establish whether your weight is more in the abdomen or in muscle.
    “Sheldon considers human beings as they really are - psycho-physical wholes.”

“the first serious advance of the science of man since Aristotle”

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”
    ___“Aldous Huxley/ A Biography” Sybille Bedford, 1974

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Psychdigg View Post
    Haphazzard:

The only thing I have is your height and a weight of 155. That's not enough to go on. I need to have a couple weights. If you are over 30 I need your maximum weight at 20 and 30. If you are 25 I need maximum weight at 20 and at your current age. Always need current age. If you participate actively in some sport AND especially if you excel at it that can be helpful because without a somatotype photo it helps to establish whether your weight is more in the abdomen or in muscle.
    I'm 18 and walk long distances, though do not participate in any sport. My legs are, and have always been, quite muscular, though the other parts of my body have never been. As I said, 41, 31, 43, which should give some indication as to what's fat and what's not. I did have some weight gain that I lost, though that was due to hormonal treatments so that wouldn't count.

Chloee:

You are a midrange body-type. Without a proper photo you could be one of two types.

Most likely: Endo: 4.5 Meso 2.5 Ecto 5.0 Balance 5.5
    Weight Pattern: 123@20 133@30 140@40 143@50
    This would put you in the INTP bordering on ENTP

The rarer type would make you a 4.5 or 5.0 Meso. In that case you would be extremely active in some sport. It would also put you right between ENTJ & ESTJ
    thanks......i'll maybe post photo tomorrow
    .but I dont get it, how can I be more ecto than endo, if i said i gain weight pretty easily

and why is my personality affected with endocrine illness?

Chloee: 5'6" inches is tall for a woman. That's about equal to 6 feet for a man. Because of sexual dimorphism men are about 4 or 5 inches taller than women. Ectomorphy is pretty much how tall a person is for what they have to carry in the way of fat and muscle. The reason I ask if you are active in sports is to see how much of your weight is an expression of mesomorphy. So you are both Endo and Ecto but you have enough meso to move you toward the middle. If you were less meso you would be more intp or possibly bumping up against the infp area. People have a real struggle visualizing in three dimensions. Mesomorphic/Ectomorphic men intuitively can figure out their body type because they are also good with visualizing objects in a space.

Re: Endocrine Illness and Personality Changes. Hormones are modulators of mood and emotion. Normally our hormones facilitate and mediate our normal temperament. Our hormones usually give an extra push in the direction we are inclined to go. However diseases can affect these hormones so that they take over our behavior so that a person feels out of their normal control and they probably have surrendered some of their control. Because hormones tell our bodies what to do it's easy to see how we can get mixed messages about our true state. Any expert will know that I'm not an expert on this. But, every so often I am asked about this and I defer to the endocrinologists who know how to manage these conditions.

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”

Haphazard:

Your somatotype is probably Endo 6.5 Meso 2.5 Ecto 3.0 Balance 4
    Your weight curve 155@20 181@30 199@40 205@50 Try not to let your weight get much over 168. If you pass into the 170's it's time to diet and exercise. Eat fish, chicken, Soup (without the matzah balls) green vegetables, and stay away from pasta,grains, sweets. As to your temperament you are probably borderline between ISFP and INFP. The thing that would make you ENFJ is more mesomorphy and less endomorphy. Also as an ENFJ you would weigh about 35 pounds less. And that may be the case but I can't tell in your situation without a serious somatotype picture. For now at least think about the possibility of INFP and ISFP.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Yeah, I'm most definitely not an ISFP or INFP.

Any other guesses?

MBTI
    ENFJ

Haphazard:

Your somatotype is probably Endo 6.5 Meso 2.5 Ecto 3.0 Balance 4
    Your weight curve 155@20 181@30 199@40 205@50 Try not to let your weight get much over 168. If you pass into the 170's it's time to diet and exercise. Eat fish, chicken, Soup (without the matzah balls) green vegetables, and stay away from pasta,grains, sweets. As to your temperament you are probably borderline between ISFP and INFP. The thing that would make you ENFJ is more mesomorphy and less endomorphy. Also as an ENFJ you would weigh about 35 pounds less. And that may be the case but I can't tell in your situation without a serious somatotype picture. For now at least think about the possibility of INFP and ISFP.
    ENFJ is a joke.

Try IxTx.

I've been told I have an ISTP face, but then I've been told that I'm far too future-thinking to be an ISTP.

Haphazzard:

Yours is an interesting situation because you are very endomorphic and even though your ectomorphy is higher than your mesomorphy their combined total is still less than your endomorphy. This may mean that you are ISFJ bordering INFJ.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Haphazzard:

Yours is an interesting situation because you are very endomorphic and even though your ectomorphy is higher than your mesomorphy their combined total is still less than your endomorphy. This may mean that you are ISFJ bordering INFJ.
    Still no T?