User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Protip: you can respond to many posts in the same response. Using multiquote will help keep track of who you're responding to. It's the little quotation mark/plus sign next to "Quote" at the bottom of each post. Just click that on each post you want to respond to and then click "Quote" on the last one.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Good-Bye everyone. I am an old man with some priceless information. I am quite content to die without sharing it.

I received this notice:

[reminder: quoting PMs is also against the rulez here. you are welcome to say you got a warning and what it was for. -admin]
    Last edited by Ivy; 07-26-2010 at 11:25 PM. Reason: removed text of PM from admin
    “Sheldon considers human beings as they really are - psycho-physical wholes.”

“the first serious advance of the science of man since Aristotle”

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”
    ___“Aldous Huxley/ A Biography” Sybille Bedford, 1974

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Psychdigg View Post
    Good-Bye everyone. I am an old man with some priceless information. I am quite content to die without sharing it.
    isn't the entire point of your warning that you shared your information way too much?

Kdude:

Alicia Keys
    spare parts.
    That's the first time anyone's made Alicia sound unsexy.

I get your point though.. (if you're still lurking)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

I kind of liked having him around! A picture and some descriptions about how I gain/lose weight and he easily marked me as

ENXJ...slightly more ENFJ (which is exactly WHAT I AM...just check out the video challeng! hahaha )

MBTI
    INXJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    I kind of liked having him around! A picture and some descriptions about how I gain/lose weight and he easily marked me as

ENXJ...slightly more ENFJ (which is exactly WHAT I AM...just check out the video challeng! hahaha )
    I liked him around too, I don't particular believe in his system but I must admit that I was interested in it and I wanted to research a bit. Of course, all he was doing WAS advertising though. All of his posts are in this thread.

Off topic: Why did he switch from INTJ to ENFP? System isn't impeccable? Or maybe I'm just imagining things.
    Johari/Nohari wall! Thanks in advance for filling it out.

"Taste. I have no taste. I don't like these tiny portions or your artful abortions of sound, sealed with a kiss, slathered in the sauce sarcastic. So go choke on your irony"
    ~
    "Life for you, has been less than kind
    So take a number, stand in line
    We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt
    But how we survive, is what makes us who we are"

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Cascadeco:

First of all I must explain something. There is absolutely no substitute for an assessment made using a photo that reveals the shape of a persons body - and I don't mean a nude picture. A bikini picture is quite sufficient because it allows measurements of various areas of the trunk. (My web site describes the kind of photo required).

My assessment of you was based on casual fully clothed pictures on your personal information section. Now that you have informed me of your weight pattern and actual height my assessment is necessarily different. Most significant is the fact that you haven't gained much weight from age 20-30.

So it would now appear you are closer to a:

2 endomorphy,
    3 mesomorphy,
    6 ectomorphy

This somatotype is on the border of INTJ and ISTJ but leaning toward the INTJ direction.

So you may want to try that on for size. Again it takes very little to push a person over from F to T the way the myers-briggs is constructed with its dichotomous scales. But your body type is quite a ways from the INFJ. And your biting, skeptical, confrontational and almost cynical comments are more like the edgy thinking type than the oceanic go with the flow feeling type.
    Oh, AWESOME. Yes indeed, all F's are go-with-the flow who are skeptical of nothing. This post has made my day. And the ecto figures are basically what I said in my first post, which you dismissed because I couldn't *possibly* have these figures and yet be INFJ at the same time.

Seriously, you guys who are giving credence to this theory? :confused: I mean, I can grant that ones level of *fitness* reflects ones activity level and whether or not one prioritizes that (so a certain element of personality), but actual body type/proportions - bone structure, muscle mass, height, metabolism, and whatnot - has nothing to do with ones *mbti*. Correlating body type with mbti seems ridiculous. Obviously you're going to have a portion of the population whose somototype happens to line up with the charts psychtigg is advertising, but you're going to have another half of the population who does not. It makes very little sense to me. And the solution is NOT that half the population is mistyped and that OrangeAppled is in fact ISTJ and KDude can't possibly be ISFP, solely because of how their body is constructed. Or that the existence of an endomorphic T is an impossibility. Yay for 'science'.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Eyebrows View Post
    isn't the entire point of your warning that you shared your information way too much?
    and that priceless information shouldn't come with a price...

hey psychdigg i liked having you around too though, this stuff is interesting to discuss

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Alas. He's gone. He never answered my question...
    arrrgggghhh!
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    Of course, all he was doing WAS advertising though. All of his posts are in this thread.
    Yup, there it is.
    He wasn't here to be a member of this site, he was just here to promote his site.
    And once he got told there were restrictions on that, he pouted and left.

Doesn't mean some of it wasn't interesting, just that he was only really interested in doing infommercial advertising and didn't want to invest his time if he couldn't get you to his site.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft