• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Requesting opinions on my sisters type!

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Okay, so my sister originally tested as an INTJ but I'm not sure she is. I recently made her do the test again and she scored as an ISTJ. I don't think that she is an ISTJ though. She expressed to me that she really wants to type as an INTJ and I believe that's causing her to answer the questions somewhat dishonestly. Heh, she's even gone so far as to say that I'm the one who isn't the INTJ!

She has also tested multiple times as an: Enneagram Type 9; So/Sx/Sp; RCoAI.

If I am not incorrect, type 9's are most often FP or F types and I'm not even sure what the significance of her So/Sx/Sp stacking is because it's the complete reverse of my own. I will say this though, she is the pinnacle of calmness - that is, until she can't hold up anymore... The results are usually painful... Physically... *teartear* Punishment for my sadism, I suppose.

What do you guys think? INFJ? INFP? IxFx?