User Tag List

First 789

MBTI
    ENTP

Honestly, I think you're all wrong- I have noticed that in life, like stick with like. I have the uncanny ability to conjure up USUALLY ONLY EN's and IN types! Me and my EN friend had recently run into a large group of IS types! Wow what a catastrophe! HA HA HA... except I did have a fondness for the ISFJ in the group. There were a few of them that we kind of hit it off with, I'll admit.

MBTI
    ENTP

What I'm saying is that it follows that birds of a feather stick together. Same goes for on the internet. Where you lurk, the similar minded will lurk.

your resident asshole

I suppose that's true...

Isn't it funny to see groups of people on the street who have the exact same style as each other?

All Natural! All Good!

I read two other typology forums where I am not a member. S-types on these forums have openly said that there is no anti-S bias (and I don't think there is one either!), and yet, on those forums, 95% of the forum are Ns.

Just saying. I honestly do think that Ns are more interested in typology. They are more inclined to learn a theory just for its own sake, as a mental exercise, even if it has no practical benefit (necessarily). Whereas Ss, ime, especially SJs learn the theory because they want to be better parents, colleagues, etc. Not just for its own sake. Of course this is a generalization. I mean by and large, not these specific cases. I also mean no harm, I am an S myself.

ETA: Keep in mind a very small percent of the population actually likes typology in the first place -- and to the extent of joining a forum? It's very, very rare. It would seem that, regardless of type, most Ns and most Ss alike aren't interested in typology. So it's not that "most Ss spend all their time on facebook and don't like internet activities that make them think", it's that most PEOPLE prefer to spend time on social networking sites, or use the internet for a purpose other than what we are doing here. At least, this is what I have seen.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

As far as Internet users in general, the Internet is so ubiquitous today that I don't think there really is a more common or less common type. The difference, I think, is where the users are. Typology forums like this one are going to attract a disproportionately high number of N's. If you're spending most of your Internet time on such forums and other forums related to typically N-oriented interests like philosophy, you could be mistakenly led to believe that most Internet users are Ns.

On the other hand, if you go to a forum pertaining to sports or some hobby more typically associated with S or forums where the prime focus is asking for practical advice rather than speculating on things you'll probably find a majority of sensing types.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne