• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why do most people on the internet just happen to be N's?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Ahhh, the invention of tabs. I usually have a minimum of 5 open at a time, with a maximum of maybe 20.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I've had seven or eight up at one time. My average is three to four.

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
If you use Firefox, you should check out Tab Mix Plus.

It saves the tabs from your last two sessions automatically, lets you save sessions for later use, remembers closed tabs (priceless), remembers closed windows(!), puts tabs in rows, lets you duplicate tabs or copy/move them to a new window, colors unread tabs, and a whole lot more.

And I just happened to notice that it's been downloaded 13.7 million times. Wow.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Ahh, I used to use Firefox, but now I'm a Chrome fan. The only downside is that you don't save tabs in the same sense that Firefox does. :/

Looks like a nice management tool, though.

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
:shock:
Should we even dare to think about it?

Who's on Encyclopedia Dramatica? I'd bet money that most people on Cracked: writers and posters are Ns.

Funnily enough, there's a MBTI poll on the Encyclopædia Dramatica forums. According to the poll, INTJs, INTPs, INFPs and ENTPs are the most common types on there. However, the site the OP linked to is the notorious Human Metrics one, so I think a fair amount of the people who received INTJ/INTP on the test are actually ISTJs and ISTPs. Still, it's no surprise that NTs are more attracted to the site than other types. It has a very NT sort of humor.

As for 4chan, I think it really depends on what board you go to. I imagine that it's pretty balanced in everything but the E/I and maybe the T/F dichotomy.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
excellent post Mister Eyebrows.

what each type actually uses the internet for:

ESTJ - forum moderating
ENTJ - spying on people using google maps
ESTP - dead baby jokes
ENTP - drug dealing
ESFJ - daily religious email messages
ENFJ - shoe shopping
ESFP - facebook events
ENFP - joining cults
ISTJ - reporting posts
INTJ - bounty hunt contracting
ISTP - openware developing
INTP - learning trivia
ISFJ - donating money
INFJ - conspiracy theory
INFP - emo music

thank you to gromit for pointing out i missed ISFP :shock:

they use the internets to buy weed from the ENTP

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ED, NTs. that's their kind of humor.
Funnily enough, there's a MBTI poll on the Encyclopædia Dramatica forums. According to the poll, INTJs, INTPs, INFPs and ENTPs are the most common types on there. However, the site the OP linked to is the notorious Human Metrics one, so I think a fair amount of the people who received INTJ/INTP on the test are actually ISTJs and ISTPs. Still, it's no surprise that NTs are more attracted to the site than other types. It has a very NT sort of humor.

:bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: WIN :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama:

lulz.
not like it was that hard to guess, i live with a pair of NTs :rolleyes:

Chloe

I really think it's other face of hypocrisy when people start claiming that Ss IN GENERAL dont grasp theories slower than Ns and all that stuff. :doh:

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I really think it's other face of hypocrisy when people start claiming that Ss IN GENERAL dont grasp theories slower than Ns and all that stuff. :doh:
MBTI is about preference not skill. :)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As for 4chan, I think it really depends on what board you go to. I imagine that it's pretty balanced in everything but the E/I and maybe the T/F dichotomy.
The behavior of 4chan itself is ENTP to the core. Most people in there are probably INTP though.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The behavior of 4chan itself is ENTP to the core. Most people in there are probably INTP though.

especially /b/ and /gif/

god damn it everyone knows i troll 4chan now :doh:

as if there's anything anyone does on 4chan besides troll

Chloe

especially /b/ and /gif/

god damn it everyone knows i troll 4chan now :doh:

as if there's anything anyone does on 4chan besides troll

i still dont know what's 4chan..... :shock: 1st time i heard of it was on INTPc... :shock:

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
you're not supposed to talk about /b/. L2 fight club

in after I hypocrite'd