• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Celebrity come dine with me Sam Fox, Callum best, Janice Dickenson & Jeff Brazier

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was visiting family last night and caught the end of this program. It was absolutely hilarious, esp the voice over.
Can you type the four People?

Come Dine with Me All in One - 4oD - Channel 4

Callum Best
Janice Dickenson
Sam Fox
Jeff Brazier

Follow the link for the video, it has adverts-sorry!
(I hate add's)

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ok, I'll give it a crack

Callum best ISTJ

Janice Dickenson ENFJ/ESFJ

Sam Fox ESFP/ENFP

Jeff Brazier ENFP

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Janice Dickinson is one crazy biotch! I like her though :). I dont think she cares for peoples feelings much, so I dont think she is an ENFJ.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Janice Dickinson is one crazy biotch! I like her though :). I dont think she cares for peoples feelings much, so I dont think she is an ENFJ.

Yeah, i like her too...me thinks in small doses. I don't know a great deal about typing, i was just going with gut reaction from watching the program. What type do you think she is?

It's possible her type is just M.A.D

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I dont know what she is, Im going to have to go with M.A.D. as well ;) lol.