User Tag List

First 1234 Last

facettes de la petite mor Words of Ivory's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

The human mind is far too complex and varied a tool for evolution or genetics to ever be able to motivate it in a specific direction. It works and thinks completely differently for every individual person.

Two stupid people can birth a genius.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Life calls out the meaning of pure jubilance,
    if you'll only take the time to hear it."
    ~ Words of Ivory ~

MBTI
    ISFJ

ENFP are demi-gods among humans and we will inherit the world one day...one day.

Introversion will no longer be needed because there is no point to being a part of a species if we are met to go our separate ways.

Sensing will no longer be needed because we'll have synthesized all sorts of earthly pleasures inside bottles.

Thinking will no longer be needed because logic will have outlasted its usefulness.

Judging will no longer be needed because work and method and routine will no longer matter since we became immortal.

You can't contain this in a bottle. And if it's possible, I need a T to make a time machine asap.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Probably the type that gets most children. So that would be a combination of:

- The most sexually active types
    - The types that are most likely to forget anticonception
    - The most religious types
    - The types that like children the most
    - The types that are the most nurturing
    - The types that would least likely wait for having children to develop a carreer (the older you get, the harder it is to get pregnant)
    - The least stressfull types (stress causes problems with getting pregnant)
    - The types with the healthiest lifestyles
    - The types that stay away from risks the most
    - The most social types (otherwhise you can't fins a partner to get children with)

When I look at this list that I made, evolution will predispose us towards ESFJ.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Probably the type that gets most children. So that would be a combination of:

- The most sexually active types
    - The types that are most likely to forget anticonception
    - The most religious types
    - The types that like children the most
    - The types that are the most nurturing
    - The types that would least likely wait for having children to develop a carreer (the older you get, the harder it is to get pregnant)
    - The least stressfull types (stress causes problems with getting pregnant)
    - The types with the healthiest lifestyles
    - The types that stay away from risks the most
    - The most social types (otherwhise you can't fins a partner to get children with)

When I look at this list that I made, evolution will predispose us towards ESFJ.
    let me help you out there:

ESTP males and ISFJ females...which is exactly what I've said before. No matter what your type, as a male, you have an inner ESTP, and females have an inner ISFJ. Our other types are just the egg shells.

MBTI
    eNXP
    Enneagram
    7+4 sx/sp

With our social system where most people survive and get the chance to reproduce I think I's, N's and J's (due to supposedly being more careful) would have a considerable disadvantage. This goes for industrialized countries anyway. For countries with less social security I have no idea.
    Ennea:7w8sx/so (?)
    Big5:SCUEI
    Extravert(33%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(25%) Perceiving(11)%

So apparently I might be epileptic. Thanks brain, keep malfunctioning. I didn't think it could be that bad seeing starfalls in bookshelves. I just thought I was psychotic.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

My friend who majored in Biology in college said that there's a law of Physics that change can only occur at a certain pace without there being chaos, therefore only about 10% of humans would be strong proponents of change, while the other 90% would have to preserve order so that there would not be disaster.

Of course, the ratio of MBTI types isn't 10% to 90% but I do think of her theory when I think of how there are more SJs than any other type.

I think we're all products of evolution. I don't think any one type is the be all and end all, but I think that a certain balance of personalities is necessary for human society to thrive.

I disagree with the person who said N and J would be at a disadvantage, because FJs have Fe, which is highly conducive to civilized society.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I think of tribes competing against each other in an isolated valley, which tribes would be successful? Which would survive long winters and famines to pass on their genes?

Would a monotype tribe be the most succesful? or maybe an even distribution? or a varied distribution but skewed towards SJ?
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Well you people also have to explore the possibilities of nurture vs. nature. It's not all just physical evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    No matter what your type, as a male, you have an inner ESTP, and females have an inner ISFJ. Our other types are just the egg shells.
    I disagree with that quite a substantial amount actually. Forgive me if I sound self righteous here, but if there is one group of people I tend to clash with or have nothing in common with it is stereotypical Se dominants
    The MBTI is a tool to help you on your self discovery. It nor any other the label can ever hope to describe you, because you are are unique and special, we all are. Any comments made regarding a group of people should be considered to be general and not ubiquitous; and no one should lose of sight of that. . Do not stereotype other people or yourself for that matter, but generalise if you must when a general example or pattern is required. And if you took the time to read this thank you