User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Default What makes each type "weird" to you?

When you interact with different types, what do you find strange or wierd about them? Or, why do you think society sees them as wierd?

To get it started:

INTP's - people probably think we talk about wierd stuff. And they probably don't understand our social awkwardness.

INTJ's - they're cool, but they don't ever want to talk to you.

ENTJ's/ENFJ's - somehow you always find yourself doing what they say. When you finally realize that they've been getting the best of you, you look over at them and they are smiling and laughing like a big, huge teddy bear. They're like an evil Santa Claus.

S's - sometimes anal or overly concerned with small, silly stuff.
    Last edited by Bellflower; 07-09-2010 at 10:57 PM. Reason: fixed title typo
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

INTP - They don't know how to spell weird.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

I hate everyone who is not like me. Anything outside of my circle is considered weird. Eccentricities and "Weird" is not weird, not weird = "weird". My definition of Weird. Conform to my unconformity.

The F's I met were weirdest because of their conflicting values. It makes them hypocrites(more than me). If they want to accomplish X, do Y not form another goal of accomplishing Z.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    At least one of us does.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    S's - sometimes anal or overly concerned with small, silly stuff.
    ^^^

My spelling is usually A+ quality , but you got me on that one. Good work. What's even weirder is that I spelled it right in the title, but wrong in the body of the message.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    ^^^

My spelling is usually A+ quality , but you got me on that one. Good work. What's even weirder is that I spelled it right in the title, but wrong in the body of the message.
    uh.... no, not weird at all... Blame the Mod Fairy.

Did you see my edit comment?
    I fixed your title.
    (and before I even read Jeffster's post!)

I hate title typos.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    uh.... no, not weird at all... Blame the Mod Fairy.

Did you see my edit comment?
    I fixed your title.
    (and before I even read Jeffster's post!)

I hate title typos.
    Oh wow. This is really getting wierd. Errr, weird.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

It seems strange to make decisions based on how one feels...to me that seems like asking for it.

MBTI
    ENTP

People who use sensing as primary are weird to me.

It's so common and weird. Always organized, always meticulous, fixed on principles which you rarely change.

THAT IS WEIRD.

Concerned with the stupid small things. Buy shampoo!! How can you not wash your teeth twice a day?! How can you not keep track of your stuff in your own house!!

I can hear them already. And it's annoying.

How can anyone be so preoccupied with shampoo...your hair will live another day if you don't wash it today. You can break your own schedule.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    People who use sensing as primary are weird to me.

It's so common and weird. Always organized, always meticulous, fixed on principles which you rarely change.

THAT IS WEIRD.

Concerned with the stupid small things. Buy shampoo!! How can you not wash your teeth twice a day?! How can you not keep track of your stuff in your own house!!

I can hear them already. And it's annoying.

How can anyone be so preoccupied with shampoo...your hair will live another day if you don't wash it today. You can break your own schedule.
    LOL. I agree in a sense. I'm INTP, so I totally understand your point. Sensors spend a lot of time on things that are very - trivial - to me. But, to play devil's advocate here, it is these same people that you are talking about who take good care of their home and their cars and themselves, their hair and their teeth. As I've gotten older, I've begun to see the importance of the way they see things (I'll never quite see it the way they do). The person who neglects their hair, their teeth, who doesn't get the oil changed on his car when it is due (because, well, it can wait until next week, and another week, and another week, and it NEVER gets done and the engine blows up) - that kind of "carefree" outlook often results in an older person with bad teeth, bad hair, a damaged car that needs lots of costly repairs, a home that is ready to collapse, etc. The people who tend to those things on a daily basis and who do not procrastinate the upkeep of their belongings are the ones who end up with nice things that work properly and do not need repairs.

I agree with your post about sensors. I don't think like them either. But, as someone who has occasionally not taken care of things in the past (and paid the price), I've seen some of my SJ family members reap the benefits of taking care of things on a daily basis: health, financial, being able to sell their used car for a very good price because it is in mint condition, homes that need no repairs because small repairs are made every single day/week as needed. Basically, they are the people who when they want to sell their car, it's already clean and ready to be seen by the buyer. If the buyer calls and wants to see the car, they say, "Sure, come over and look at it. It's waiting in the driveway for you." They don't have to "get it ready". The procrastinators are the ones who when someone calls and wants to see the car that is for sale, they say, "Honey, hurry up and take the car to the car wash and vaccuum it out and try to get that stain out of the carpet. Oh, and get the oil changed." After 5 years of never doing that stuff. LOL.

I think what you are talking about is mainly a J/P difference. N/S plays a role too, but I've seen SP's who don't "keep things up" as well.