User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Typology without MBTI

My brain doesn't feel restricted.

FFFFFfffff Bleh aajdjlfjf Oooogggg ..ndd. See, I can say and do anything I want. I'm free. Weeeeee!!!!!

Seriously though, it's whatever you make of it. And you're right, it's a decent forum - but IRONICALLY, it's decent for the fact that I'm almost guaranteed to get some diversity here. Some forums might just cater to a certain crowd - here, you don't know what you're going to get. And that's partly because of MBTI.

6w7 so/sx
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    And so our only job is to help them mature beyond MBTI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    And I understand that those who continue to abuse me and others with ad hominem attacks have had an abusive childhood. And this site provides them with an opportunity to act out their abuse.

However I feel this is an inappropriate use of Typology Central, and that the abused and the abusers would do better talking to a therapist.

Ad hominem attacks are plainly against the rules of Typology Central and should be taken to a psychotherapist.

i don't really know your history, but for someone so concerned about authoritarian control, you've expressed quite a good deal of self-proclaimed authority and attempts to control people on the forum by restricting their activity.

this is, after all, an internet forum, not a formal government. i recommend for perspective. typoc is quite tame and friendly.

anyway, i like to see mbti as a tool. sometimes it is useful; sometimes, not so much. at this point in my life, it is useful, and i am enjoying the social contact on the forums. just because of who i am, i've already explored quite a few personality tests. but i do not see any dire necessity to move "beyond" this place, or the mbti even, if it continues to be useful and enjoyable for the rest of my life.