• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Show me a different perspective!

Moonstone3

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9, 5
Okay, not to delve too much into personals, but I have a jury trial tomorrow and I'm having trouble dealing. I've given it some thought today and have reached the conclusion that it bothers me so much because it involves emotions-mainly mine, and it's very personal to me.(I am prosecuting). I don't like to be the center of attention. I don't like negative emotions-I deny them, I guess. Note my type:INTP.
If I had a different perspective, I think I could be more factual and less emotional, and better grounded for this. So far, I've come up with these:
I am preventing future attacks by this person on other people.
I am simply stating what I have seen, smelled, touched, tasted, and heard. Nothing more. Keep it basic.
Any ideas?
They are much appreciated and taken into account.

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Focus on your ability to synthesise your information into readily understandable justifications. If necessary play the head game of MBTI watching the jury and considering how you would need to synthesise the information to enable a just trigger in each. That way you defocus on that which is uncomfortable to you and can have a just and positive effect on the outcome.

Moonstone3

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9, 5
Oh well, I lost to a sexual assaulting ex-sheriff. Hip hip hooray for justice. Well, wish me luck on his counter-attack charges on me. It'd be interesting if I end up serving 90 days jail time for a crime he committed.:BangHead:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Ouch.
Good luck.:doh:

Oh well, I lost to a sexual assaulting ex-sheriff. Hip hip hooray for justice. Well, wish me luck on his counter-attack charges on me. It'd be interesting if I end up serving 90 days jail time for a crime he committed.:BangHead: