User Tag List

First 513141516 Last

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I wouldn't mind people assuming that about me. Those are 2 of the most revered types in all of MBTI because I mean they get awesome titles like Mastermind and Inventor and Visionary!
    Yeah, beats Counselor or Idealist! I want to be called "Creator" or "Brainiac" just kidding, but no, on second thought, maybe I'm not.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I think, if given the explanation of MBTI and INTPs, everyone would agree!

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

If I knew people who wanted to talk or were interested in this subject I imagine they would go for.....I dont know....I only know that everyone who knows me and yes this really is the right quantifier, refers to me as odd, weird and they 'worry about me'.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    eNFJ

People assume my mbti type is enfj.
    - MB

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I only know a few peoples irl that know anything bout mbti etc.

Only discussed my own type with one of them who was unsure between esfp and enfp for a wee while... but there were no assumptions...more... watching and calculating.

Oh wait, does vent count?

It's in the middle no?

I think most assume enfp but have had a few suggest enfj and one who really wants me to be esfp.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Most people i know dont classify in personality types....and thats thetruth of it? Where the hell do you find people who avtually go up to you and tell you that you seem like an intj ot ensp or whatever?? Seriosuly, id like to know. (btw, why is everyone here an istj? Its the most rare so is everyone pretending and lying and just filling out the test based on ehat they want to be?) people probably think im an intp and i am. Im a hardcore antisocial nerd who codes c++ for 8 hours and looks for security loopholes until 4am. I hate people and they hate me. I dislike myself and myself probably dislikes me too. Going insane as usual. You ptobably all think im an asshole now and i certainly am.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I wouldn't mind people assuming that about me. Those are 2 of the most revered types in all of MBTI because I mean they get awesome titles like Mastermind and Inventor and Visionary!
    I want to see some negative type titles for a change, not just positive-sounding or neutral ones.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty View Post
    Most people i know dont classify in personality types....and thats thetruth of it? Where the hell do you find people who avtually go up to you and tell you that you seem like an intj ot ensp or whatever?? Seriosuly, id like to know. (btw, why is everyone here an istj? Its the most rare so is everyone pretending and lying and just filling out the test based on ehat they want to be?) people probably think im an intp and i am. Im a hardcore antisocial nerd who codes c++ for 8 hours and looks for security loopholes until 4am. I hate people and they hate me. I dislike myself and myself probably dislikes me too. Going insane as usual. You ptobably all think im an asshole now and i certainly am.
    For what it's worth, I can tell you the problem here. Assuming you think it's a problem. It's called "coding c++ for 8 hours and looking for security loopholes until 4am." It sounds like you're making some good money, but at the same time it's destroying your soul.

From one INTP to another.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    I only know a few peoples irl that know anything bout mbti etc.

Only discussed my own type with one of them who was unsure between esfp and enfp for a wee while... but there were no assumptions...more... watching and calculating.

Oh wait, does vent count?

It's in the middle no?

I think most assume enfp but have had a few suggest enfj and one who really wants me to be esfp.
    Hmm vent, that's a good point.

In that case it would be between INFP/INFJ and for some reason....ENTP and INTP lately, but ive no idea why.

Ive never seen myself as a T type, but this is largely because 'hardcore' T's tell me im not and I imagine most T types here would point out that a true T type would not accept anothers opinion on this matter just because it is there and holds majority vote.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

- A.A. Milne.

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    I want to see some negative type titles for a change, not just positive-sounding or neutral ones.
    I agree actually.

INTP: The Lazy Bumbling Daydreamer

INTJ: The Social Misfit

INFJ: The Mystic Nut-Job

ENFJ: The Social Mystic Nut-Job

And so on...

- A.A. Milne.