• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are your favorite colors?

jck221

Please list your favorite colors as well as any identifying information regarding the way you process and interact with the world.

Colors: Dark purples, dark blues, and dark greens, particularly in conjunction with each other. Also black.

MBTI/Enneagram: INFP 5w4 sp/sx

I tend to take in the world in a very abstract manner. When I attempt to analyze my past experiences, all I ever seem to remember are the vivid colors in the environment. Additionally, I very rarely remember my dreams but when I do they tend to exhibit a corresponding level of abstraction.

I have been trying to identify why abstraction seems to govern everything in my conscious and unconscious mind... Maybe others have the same experience or their differing experiences may give rise to a deeper understanding of personality theory in conjunction with conscious and unconscious thinking.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Colors: Black, blue, pink, burgundy/wine tones of red, golden yellow, kelly green, ivory/beige.

Examples:
colors1.png

MBTI: INFJ
Enneagram: 4w5

Perception/interaction with the world:

I tend to process information in terms of hidden meanings/ symbols. If it's the environment, I think of the overall mood or vibe that the place gives me. It's as if I'm perceiving the world through an internal lens, looking out from the glass. It's abstract in a sense, but focused.

It's as if the things I see are clear to me, but my focus is more in the hidden aspects of what I am observing... the general vibe I get from the places and things I'm observing, wondering about how it was made, what the place reminds me of in my subconscious, if there were a piece of music to represent this place, what would it be, looking at the aesthetic qualities of the architecture and the mood it gives me.

It's like looking from the inside outwards towards the world, asking the fundamental question "What does this mean?"

Last edited:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESTP

green, blue, blue-green. pink

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I have an affinity for almost every color except for orange.

But, certain shades of orange can be beautiful an help lift my spirits or make a piece aesthetically perfect. :yes:

I love purples, all shades of purple from the rich deepest tones to the most delicate ones.

Purple.

:wub:

hahahhaaa

wait, purple

:girlfight: <---- :)

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
I have an affinity for almost every color except for orange.

But, certain shades of orange can be beautiful an help lift my spirits or make a piece aesthetically perfect. :yes:

I love purples, all shades of purple from the rich deepest tones to the most delicate ones.

Purple.

:wub:

hahahhaaa

wait, purple

:girlfight: <---- :)

Even this colour?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Purple and turquoise seem to always stick out to me.

I think they are highly complementary colors and both just have this voice, both resonate with a kind of frequency that evoke something deep within me.

I dunno, but that's just how I feel.

:smoke:

TickTock

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Yes, it makes me happy and alert!

*bounce*

Hi

:D

Hi hi.

I like all colours except for the ones at the yellow end of the spectrum, like red-yellows and lime greens, though yellow is ok. From red on the blue side to green.

Here's a fig.:

real_color_wheel_475.jpg

So from 7 until 31 but more so the darker greens than the light ones. And the darker deeper tones are incredible. But what this obviously doesn't include is things like the colour of the deep blue summer ocean.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Garnet.jpg

Garnet-red

mauve%20turtle%20shell%20inside.jpg

Mauve

broken-glass-pierce-teal.jpg

<3 Teal

Bittersweet.jpg

Coral!!!

I sound really pretentious.

ENTP
3w2ish

G

Glycerine

Red, black,blue, green, pretty much bold/bright colors

ENFJ

3w4 (so/sp)-5w4-9w1

TickTock

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Here are some cool colours: [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PADegE6gNR4&feature=related"][/YOUTUBE]

YouTube - Dario G - Sunchyme

The youtube feature for linking won't work.

P

Phantonym

INFJ; 4w5 sp/so

I don't discriminate any colour, anything goes that can evoke some positive vibe in me, depending on my mood at any particular moment. Well, I am always drawn to blue. ;)

I seem to take the world in as if I'm not even present, only observing things somewhere outside of myself but at the same time I don't see the things, I "feel" them around me. It's as if I don't even need to see them to know what they are like. Well, I do double-check to confirm my intuiton and it takes some concentration. It's not really the shape or colour or whatever of the things or people or whatever, it's all about the "feeling" I get from everything.

If only there would be a way to convey the "feeling" accurately to the rest of the world without actually having to go through great lengths to translate it. Things get lost in translation. So, I have to be present and use terms that are understandable to others as well to interact with the world. It's not how I prefer it but it'll have to do because things have to get done.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Fire red, deep blue, purple and emerald green.

ENFP

7w8

I have ADD.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
green, blue. They may be fresh but nor too screaming. I prefer darker tints that are easier on the eyes.

Also, I almost always wear black myself, which started because of work, and am pretty cool with that.

INTP

I have been unsuccesful on typing my enneagram.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
ESTP

green, blue, blue-green. pink

+1

although I prefer darker colours I guess. Forest rather than lime green. Scarlet rather than pink.

I like...colours that go together thematically. Like lime green on royal blue for alien technology, or dresses that are forest-green and silver or gold (but never both silver and gold.)

It really depends what it's for, actually. I don't like olive green (yellowy-green) for the body of clothing or decorations, but...as a highlight or border or text or something, it can work quite well. It's also a nice eye colour.

I have a jade ring that was a graduation present from my mom. I stopped wearing it because it was hurting my fingers but it was pretty much the perfect colour:
GRI1008_200.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i have a couple main favorites...i'm not quite sure what they're called tho
one is this reddish orange brown rust color and the other is a reddish pinkinsh purpleish color :)

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
greek-island-rhodes.jpg

Grays, blues, white and cream, silver, black and blood red.
INFP 4w5 So/Sp​

Jon Snow

MBTI Type
INFP
INxP: I like that dark blue that looks kind of grayish.. and i like dark green also dark purple.

I never really got around to check out any enneagrams.

Also i have ADD (I dont know why thats relevant)