• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are your favorite colors?

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Primarily,

Citron Green

DA235.gif

Bright Orange

images

Then,

Grey

gray-card.jpg

Mint

images

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I like a cool, crispy blue. Like fresh lettuce crispy.

I also like how red and black go together, but not those colours individually. Fire and brimstone.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How can you choose?! I love them all. Except brown. I don't like brown. ...And maybe that kind of dull, sickly, greenish-tan color that some government buildings appear to be, that one isn't so great either.

...But other than that, they're all great.

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
two palettes.

life
tumblr_m0cacqHgdi1qgxue4o1_500.png

death
1313537429-rothko-chapel.jpg

i used to contemplate both on that little round cushion ^ when i lived near the Mark Rothko Chapel...

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Lemme see...

Ash gray
y288K.png

Sea green
F3kCe.jpg

Dark olive
nnhrz.jpg

Teal
DpsQm.jpg

Navy blue
lqnBT.jpg

...And dark blue and dark green in general.

tMlnM.jpg

WgHD1.jpg

I think, however, that cyan is my favorite.

mbAcX.jpg

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can't really pinpoint a favorite color. Much of it on factors such as the shade or the brightness. I tend to prefer brighter to more muted but there are exceptions. It also depends on the context and the mood. A color I may not normally prefer by itself can look great if combined with the right colors. That said, I tend to be drawn to teals, magentas, royal blues, bright reds.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
eoVbV.png

tlmTK.png

maybe not these exact shades but something like them

Attachments

• tlmTK.png
    tlmTK.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 0
G

garbage

I'm also a big fan of black for accessories, work areas, desktop backgrounds, etc. It's just so out of the way.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
I'm attracted to dark colors and I dislike extremely bright colors, especially bright orange.

INfP 5w4 sp or sp/sx

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Low chroma neutral/cool colors. Lavender, blue-green, taupe, oyster white, pewter, mauve, dusty pink.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
All colors are my favorite. I wouldn't want any color to dissappear.

Although for clothes, black is my choice. Because that way I don't have to worry about matching colors. As that is not something that exists in my skillset.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Combinations of other colors with black.
in no particular order-

Black/red
black/teal
/green
/gray
/white
/etc

I dislike pastels.

I love small Hanes v-neck men's white tee-shirts, but I tend to spill things on myself/ruin them too often.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All colors are my favorite. I wouldn't want any color to dissappear.

Although for clothes, black is my choice. Because that way I don't have to worry about matching colors. As that is not something that exists in my skillset.

^ I am into black clothing too (scored a short black skirt in the thrift store for $2!) with colorful tights and my red boots, or clogs. I wear a long and large pearly white crucifix and I love the effect.

I especially love organge and pink too. But not really to wear (except in tights or scarves)

A

Anew Leaf

My favorite color this week is the blue hour in winter. I've been just dazzled by how gorgeous my neighborhood looks in the evening when I get home from work.

Like this:

3300799328_b63163fbc6_z.jpg

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My favorite color this week is the blue hour in winter. I've been just dazzled by how gorgeous my neighborhood looks in the evening when I get home from work.

Like this:

3300799328_b63163fbc6_z.jpg

:holy: Yeah that's the best time of morning & night. Only nocturnal folk get to regularly witness both.
My favorite, fleeting blue. :wubbie:

Folderol

MBTI Type
INTP
INTP

I don't know if I have any all time favorite colors, but I do like bright yellow, a desaturated sand/wheat/skintone color, and really flashy/gaudy/opulent gold. I generally like vibrant things, like colorful neon or pastels. I also have had this fascination with dark, pukey looking greens and green-browns, like sludge, puke, earthy colors that are edgy somehow.

HOflo.png
h00Zb.png
2wSKK.jpg]
oPGPj.jpg

When you say color though, that's so limited. Finish, texture, shape, context, they all come into play. There is a huge difference between a matte and shine.

Things are so much better when you put them in combinations with others too. I like vibrant things generally, but my tastes change every day. I can like one thing one day and then the next, not see anything in it. It's all in the moment of how I perceive it. I have a folder on my computer called colors, usually from stuff I see on TV and the internet.

xKq1E.png
Hlak5.jpg
D1Slk.jpg
iD0Ue.png
c51xV.png
U4GP2.png
mC8Yp.png
pHdpp.png

Permabanned
Hmm, I recall there was personality test using color order preference, and I'd usually go for the light color first, green, yellow, red, pink, lilac, dark blue, gray black. no idea what that says in terms of actual preferences. I can't recall having a fixed preferences color-wise, i think it largely varies on subject/context/mood.