• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are your favorite colors?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
to be specific (since the text colors weren't very accurate!)

I like THIS color of pink

sliced_watermelon-855.jpg

this color of blue

1478652825_804cbc1af9.jpg

this color of green

KCH20Sarawak2020Bako20National20Park2020Tropical20rainforest2201_b.jpg

and this color of blue green

19.celebes-sea-fishing_10941_990x742.jpg

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Royal purple, fuschia, deep, strong blues, turquoise, like these:

gerbera%20fuschia%202.jpg

paradise_royal_purple.jpg

turquoise-heart-pendant-49043a02.jpg

(I wish these colors were edible)

Enneagram: 7w6 sx/sp

KDude

Purple, blue, red (does black and white count?)

But people say bright colors compliment me more (maybe I should go for lighter versions of the above) :thinking:

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
Silver, Black, White, Gray. Blue. Oh and this green:

nature_desktop_wallpaper-173231untitled_green_by_vw1956.jpg

ISTP, 9w8

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
turquoise, sea green, slate blue, purple, orchid, forest green, sky blue, cornflower blue...

esfp

enneagram type: 7w6
How I process information:
I process information from the outside in. The outer world is everything to me.
I absorb everything at once and, because I have a sensory processing disorder, I become overstimulated if I am bombarded with too much stimuli all at once.
Nevertheless, I am very sensory. I am attracted to beautiful things and sights, art,poetry, poetic songs, oboes, flutes, drums, aromatic flowers, delicious foods, new foods that I've never tasted before, pine trees, weeping willows, dance, pantomime... I feel always open to the beauty and wonder of my world. Each day is a new one for exploring my world and, each day, I discover something new about it. It is not all joy to experience the world in this way. When I see the beautiful world being ruined, as it is in the Gulf of Mexico by an uncontrollable oil spill, I feel heartbroken. I just want my beautiful world to be whole again.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Grey, blue, white, black, silver, platinum

Also,turquoise, emerald, mauve, pink and purple.

ISTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My favorite colors are purple, dark red, black. To wear I prefer dark colors in general, plus grey.

ISFP (SEI-Si) 9w8-sx/sp.

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Well my name is my favorite color. After that would be different blues, tough to name specifics although whatever's ocean picture is amazing, grays, black, blue-greens, bright greens, bright reds; in order. My clothing tends to be either grays, dark blues or bright colors. Not much in between actually.

INTP
LII
5w4 sp/so or so/sp (uncertain)

Last edited:
N

NPcomplete

My favourite colours are black, dark red, yellow, turquoise, purple and forest green.

I haven't been able to figure out really what my MBTI type is but I think I'm NT. (Tests usually say I am a very strong N with quite balanced T and F.)

I process information by generating things that resemble spider plots. I like to see how everything is related to one another and I find it is one of the most efficient ways for me to remember something. (It is also the bane of my existence at times because I can usually guess plots in books and can't even read further.)

Even colours have an abstract feel to me. I usually "feel" that colours have their own tastes and similar to dishes selection for a meal, some colours helplessly clash while others remain understated so it is crucial that the different tastes complement each other beautifully.

Hmm I hope that makes sense. I am sleep-deprived and half-insane.

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Favourite colours: Green, Purple and Blood Red

I'm usually not all there, so the world is quite a bit abstract for me. I don't see just the now; looking at something I usually see a hundred different futures for it, or similarly, I start thinking about its past and suddenly I'm seeing stories in my head. I can remember where I was by remembering what my thoughts were at the moment, or sounds. I'm good with sounds and nearly every picture in my brain has a sound correlating with it.

As far as dreams are concerned, I dream in very vivid colours, usually red or blue, sometimes in orange-y shades. I can remember my dream-thoughts, but not any actual details.

This is difficult. I'm afraid I'm not expressing myself clearly. As per usual.

Ingrid in grids

MBTI type: INFJ
Enneatype: 1w2 sx/so

My favourite colour has always been yellow. I don't know what it is about yellow that I find so strikingly. It's often thought of as "the happy colour", however that's not why I like it so much. I personally don't seem to link the colour with feelings of cheerfulness/exuberance either. I just find so aesthetically perfect in a way I can't really describe.

Not all yellows are good though. This is a good yellow:

800px-Auto_Racing_Yellow_svg.png

:)

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My favorite colors are context-dependent. For instance, I like black for clothing, but wouldn't want the walls in my house painted black. I despise orange in almost all its forms, except for roses. Orange roses like these are my favorites, and I always give this color unless I know the recipient prefers something else.
orange-rose-orange-unique.jpg

INTJ, 5w6 sp/sx (or maybe sx/sp??)

I tend to perceive multiple layers of meaning in things and experiences, and to see current and potential interconnections all at once, in a very visual way. I associate colors with things like months and days of the week, countries, and other places.

Yloh

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Colors: Purple is number one. Dark purple, red, hot pink, and teal all mixed together in a black background. Bright and neon colors are also on my top lists.

MBTI/Enneagram: ENFJ/2w3

I view the world from all angles trying to understand where everybody is coming from. My values come from Christianity and using what power I have to help others. Using symbolism is a way for me to help others connect to what is on my mind. Having balance is a major theme in my life.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Clear, Transparent, Translucent... :shock:

Moonstone3

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9, 5
Deep Red
524552023_0b6e3041b7.jpg

Metallics
BestOrigamiModelsFoilPaper.jpg

Black
ccccccccccccccc.jpg

It's really how certain colors are together more than anything, or the pattern they form... like
Pink and Green
contrast%20between%20pink%20and%20green_JPG.jpg

Orange and Blue
2243800979_47a5f7ff66.jpg

Purple and Yellow
165.jpg

And pretty much every color with black.
Color scheme jumps out at me, and I do a lot of paintings with monochromatic color, or at least an unspoken color 'rule'

StrappingYoungLad

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
My favorite color is BLUE.

No ! Wait !It's YELLOWwww... !

I've posted this many times lol.