User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

Black.

Rainy Day Member Ingrid in grids's Avatar

Yellow. I can't really justify why I like it so much. It's been my favourite colour since I first learnt the colours.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I'm going to nitpick and be the asshole that points out that black isn't a color. A black object absorbs all the colors of the visible spectrum and reflects none of them to the eyes. Black is not a color, it is the absence of color. :P

So with that in mind, I'm going to say pink. The majority of my wardrobe/room decoration/etc is a combination of black and pink. I tend to prefer mixing neutral shades with a single bright color, keeping things monochromatic. And I have a pink highlight in my hair.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Purple for gheys. Electric purple is my favorite shade.

My skin tone can't really pull off purple so I tend to stick to neutrals and earthy tones. After purple is definitely brown.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I'm going to nitpick and be the asshole that points out that black isn't a color. A black object absorbs all the colors of the visible spectrum and reflects none of them to the eyes. Black is not a color, it is the absence of color. :P

So with that in mind, I'm going to say pink. The majority of my wardrobe/room decoration/etc is a combination of black and pink. I tend to prefer mixing neutral shades with a single bright color, keeping things monochromatic. And I have a pink highlight in my hair.
    "There are many color perceptions that by definition cannot be pure spectral colors due to desaturation or because they are purples (mixtures of red and violet light, from opposite ends of the spectrum). Some examples of necessarily non-spectral colors are the achromatic colors (black, gray and white) and colors such as pink, tan, and magenta."

It surely depends on the definition of color whether black is a color, Professor Panda.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    "There are many color perceptions that by definition cannot be pure spectral colors due to desaturation or because they are purples (mixtures of red and violet light, from opposite ends of the spectrum). Some examples of necessarily non-spectral colors are the achromatic colors (black, gray and white) and colors such as pink, tan, and magenta."

It surely depends on the definition of color whether black is a color, Professor Panda.
    Pink still an extraspectral color. Your eye is just detecting 2 different wavelengths of light at the same time, instead of just 1 wavelength. Black doesn't involve your eye detecting any wavelengths of light, Dr. Nico.

I'm totally changing my user title to Professor Panda.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

hermes blue

not tiffany blue. pshh.

i love this site http://www.colourlovers.com/
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

Banned

Dark red, in variations. Combined with black it makes my eyes cum.

Pink still an extraspectral color. Your eye is just detecting 2 different wavelengths of light at the same time, instead of just 1 wavelength. Black doesn't involve your eye detecting any wavelengths of light, Dr. Nico.
    I am and was aware of that. Apparently it did not stop me from including black in the realm of colors.

I'm totally changing my user title to Professor Panda.
    I am expecting the royalties.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ? None

Red or blue. Depends on the day.