User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

NPcomplete

My favourite colours are black, dark red, yellow, turquoise, purple and forest green.

I haven't been able to figure out really what my MBTI type is but I think I'm NT. (Tests usually say I am a very strong N with quite balanced T and F.)

I process information by generating things that resemble spider plots. I like to see how everything is related to one another and I find it is one of the most efficient ways for me to remember something. (It is also the bane of my existence at times because I can usually guess plots in books and can't even read further.)

Even colours have an abstract feel to me. I usually "feel" that colours have their own tastes and similar to dishes selection for a meal, some colours helplessly clash while others remain understated so it is crucial that the different tastes complement each other beautifully.

Hmm I hope that makes sense. I am sleep-deprived and half-insane.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Favourite colours: Green, Purple and Blood Red

I'm usually not all there, so the world is quite a bit abstract for me. I don't see just the now; looking at something I usually see a hundred different futures for it, or similarly, I start thinking about its past and suddenly I'm seeing stories in my head. I can remember where I was by remembering what my thoughts were at the moment, or sounds. I'm good with sounds and nearly every picture in my brain has a sound correlating with it.

As far as dreams are concerned, I dream in very vivid colours, usually red or blue, sometimes in orange-y shades. I can remember my dream-thoughts, but not any actual details.

This is difficult. I'm afraid I'm not expressing myself clearly. As per usual.
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.

Rainy Day Member Ingrid in grids's Avatar

MBTI type: INFJ
    Enneatype: 1w2 sx/so

My favourite colour has always been yellow. I don't know what it is about yellow that I find so strikingly. It's often thought of as "the happy colour", however that's not why I like it so much. I personally don't seem to link the colour with feelings of cheerfulness/exuberance either. I just find so aesthetically perfect in a way I can't really describe.

Not all yellows are good though. This is a good yellow:

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

My favorite colors are context-dependent. For instance, I like black for clothing, but wouldn't want the walls in my house painted black. I despise orange in almost all its forms, except for roses. Orange roses like these are my favorites, and I always give this color unless I know the recipient prefers something else.

INTJ, 5w6 sp/sx (or maybe sx/sp??)

I tend to perceive multiple layers of meaning in things and experiences, and to see current and potential interconnections all at once, in a very visual way. I associate colors with things like months and days of the week, countries, and other places.

A window to the soul

lavender, pink, red...

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Socionics
    ENFj

Colors: Purple is number one. Dark purple, red, hot pink, and teal all mixed together in a black background. Bright and neon colors are also on my top lists.

MBTI/Enneagram: ENFJ/2w3

I view the world from all angles trying to understand where everybody is coming from. My values come from Christianity and using what power I have to help others. Using symbolism is a way for me to help others connect to what is on my mind. Having balance is a major theme in my life.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Clear, Transparent, Translucent...
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9, 5
    Socionics
    INTj

Deep Red

Metallics

Black

It's really how certain colors are together more than anything, or the pattern they form... like
    Pink and Green

Orange and Blue

Purple and Yellow

And pretty much every color with black.
    Color scheme jumps out at me, and I do a lot of paintings with monochromatic color, or at least an unspoken color 'rule'
    What is normal to one, is incomprehensible to another.

ALL anger in this world stems from a lack of control.

All of reality bows to the illusion of life and death.

Senior Member StrappingYoungLad's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

My favorite color is BLUE.

No ! Wait !It's YELLOWwww... !

I've posted this many times lol.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Clear, Transparent, Translucent...
    Aw, those are pretty. My fave color's glitter.
    "Why had he never appreciated what a miracle he was, brain and nerve and bounding heart?"