User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

ReflecTcelfeR

Burgundy as well as silver and white.

I like deep, rich jewel tones -- dark red, reddish shades of purple, forest greens, and greenish shades of blue like turquoise.

Also white, black, and sunny yellows. What? You can't expect me to choose just ONE.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    I like deep, rich jewel tones -- dark red, reddish shades of purple, forest greens, and greenish shades of blue like turquoise.

Also white, black, and sunny yellows. What? You can't expect me to choose just ONE.
    I get the impression that the woman in your avatar is smothering a Toto dog underneath that wicker basket.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    I get the impression that the woman in your avatar is smothering a Toto dog underneath that wicker basket.
    You're beginning to sound like the woman in my avatar; the character in question also derived a little too much joy from making up crazy stories about innocent people.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    The entirety of a primary color system is somewhat questionable at this point, due to how complex colors turn out to be and also how subjective/relativistic they are.
    I would say something along the lines of what I've been reading on what primary colors would be.

For things like t.v. and monitors, it would at least be additive primaries.

While for things like paper and print, it would be the subtractive primaries.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTp

I'm quite fond of both red and blue, especially together (with black or a slate gray). They look strong, bold, but also cool and collected.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

^^^I can tell...^^^
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

I like lots of colors! I tend to go for warm, rich, deep, but bright colors.

Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I don't really have a favourite colour, it really depends on what we're talking about. Favourite colour of what? A leather jacket? Toenail polish? Paint for a living room wall? The eyes of an attractive guy? Garden flowers? The sky at sunrise? A formal evening gown? I can appreciate all sorts, it depends on what coloured object you're talking about.

I've taken an interest in seasonal colour analysis lately, a system that classifies everyone as one of twelve "seasons" and predicts which colors will flatter you best. There's a detailed explanation of it on this page: Truth is Beauty

I'm probably a 'light spring' in that system, and I wasn't that thrilled about the palette at first. Seemed too sweet and bubbly for my personality I guess. But I began to play around with the colors and seeing what they do for me has changed my mind about some of them. There's a shade of lipstick that was recommended for my season, and I wasn't sure about it when I saw it in the tube, but it does harmonize very nicely with my complexion.

So, the colors I like always change, and depend on what we're talking about.

garbage

Default What's your favorite color?

Here's another one of those threads that that you can post in without having to read anyone else's responses.

What @guesswho asks for, guesswho receives
    Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    That's not fair, I also wanted to know the favorite colors of everyone

What are your favorite colors? Do your favorite colors reflect your personality? Have you thought about that, or are you just.. I dunno, drawn to them?

--

Mine's some sort of olive drab:

Followed by kind of a pale orange:

I've always, always been drawn to these. They reflect the fact that I'm a laid-back sort of guy with an active center that pokes through every once in a while; the two aspects kind of complement each other. I also like a lot of other natural colors--brick red, slate gray, etc.