I have no need to answer.
    Ne > Ti > Si >> Te > Se >> Fe > Fi > Ni
    5 so/sp
    Chaotic Neutral/Evil

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

My favorite colors are green and purple. I like the cool toned colors on the color wheel in general anyway. lol
    "Ignore the smoke and smile~"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

this question again...i have no idea how to answer this ever. it depends on what it is...i love that green orchid color...i love a gingery nude lipstick...i love raspberry red shoes and dark green or brown dresses...i like yellow walls, cakes and flowers...i like orange rings or pillows...love that rust color on wooden bowls or walls...blah blah blah

basically...i have no idea!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Riva

Blue and light purple are my favourite colours. But I look the hottest in Red, which is what I have noticed, what people always say and what my horoscope tells which would favour me the most.

Seriously, my horoscope says Red suits me the most. Hopefully victor wouldn't see the horoscope part of my comment.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Rave View Post
    The color wheel.
    Primary colors: Red, Blue, Yellow
    Secondary colors: Orange, Green, Purple
    After that, the list goes on. Primary colors Red-Blue-Yellow being able to make practically all colors (And white being an "absence" of color and black being all colors when it comes to coloring.) All you really need is Red-Blue-Yellow-Black-White to make any color or hue of that color.

Red-Green-Blue
    being computer generated colors to make other colors.

Cyan-Magenta-Yellow-Black being printer colors to generate other colors.

------------------------------
    And yes, it is annoying having to differentiate Cayenne from Cyan when you can just tell me dark red or light blue-green (though I already know Cyan is around that color range.) Though having to choose a specific color is a must I suppose... sort of like painting a certain color because how I see navy blue is like about this color
    I always liked to think of these as the primaries:

FF0050, B0B000, 00A0FF.

(Red as un-"yellowish as possible, and unbluish compared to magenta; the yellow as deep as the other colors-- regular yellow looks whitish; and the blue looking less purplish than the regular one and less greenish than cyan).
    Plus, black, white and silver/clear.

I developed these "logical primaries" before I knew about the difference between additive and subtractive mixing. (I always wondered why green was considered a primary instead of yellow on TV's. It was the advent of multicolor LED's that prompted me to learn about that).

I tend to like reds for solid objects, and nice saturated blues or bluish white for light (because they are not as common as reddish or yellowish light).

I've been seeing Jeeps here and there in that gold color. Really unique.
    Last edited by Eric B; 06-14-2011 at 12:01 PM.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Rave View Post
    The color wheel.
    Primary colors: Red, Blue, Yellow
    Secondary colors: Orange, Green, Purple
    After that, the list goes on. Primary colors Red-Blue-Yellow being able to make practically all colors (And white being an "absence" of color and black being all colors when it comes to coloring.) All you really need is Red-Blue-Yellow-Black-White to make any color or hue of that color.

Red-Green-Blue
    being computer generated colors to make other colors.

Cyan-Magenta-Yellow-Black being printer colors to generate other colors.

------------------------------
    And yes, it is annoying having to differentiate Cayenne from Cyan when you can just tell me dark red or light blue-green (though I already know Cyan is around that color range.) Though having to choose a specific color is a must I suppose... sort of like painting a certain color because how I see navy blue is like about this color
    Scientifically, RYB has been rejected as a set of primary colors and exists mainly as the continuation of artistic tradition. You cannot make all hues from RYB. You can make all hues from RGB or CMY. The fact is, there are many other sets of three (really, infinitely more) that can serve to make all colors, but none of them are RYB, because RYB does not have the necessary symmetry, for lack of a better word,
    Go to sleep, iguana.

deleted

Greeeeen. It's the color of earth and trees. It's been my favorite since I was born.

I also like brown and blue for the same reason. Gray is the color of saturation, rainy sky, and fog, I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Scientifically, RYB has been rejected as a set of primary colors and exists mainly as the continuation of artistic tradition. You cannot make all hues from RYB. You can make all hues from RGB or CMY. The fact is, there are many other sets of three (really, infinitely more) that can serve to make all colors, but none of them are RYB, because RYB does not have the necessary symmetry, for lack of a better word,
    I see, because red and blue are additive colors and yellow is a subtractive color so you won't be able to fully get some colors because yellow is doing the opposite of what blue and red are doing.

While RGB are all additive colors and CMY are all subtractive colors.

Might do some testing with colors to see what I get

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

This site http://casa.colorado.edu/~ajsh/colour/primary.html says the primary colors of our eye cones are closest to ff005c, 00ffcb, 7300ff

Not exactly, but much more saturated versions of them (and not simulated by mixing R, G, B, as they are here. Wonder what those are like, especially the pure green (which here looks closer to cyan). There are some dark blue fluorescents (especially if placed behind a deep blue filter) that I believe come close to the blue he's trying to describe. Red is close to what we're familiar with; just less yellowish (orange) looking (which is because a lot of green cones are stimulated by red light).
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

The entirety of a primary color system is somewhat questionable at this point, due to how complex colors turn out to be and also how subjective/relativistic they are.
    Go to sleep, iguana.