I know that this forum is probably N/Ni biased but none the less I want to compare some of my traits with other posters. I am doing this because I am trying to figure out why I don't get along with almost everybody in real life.
We can talk to each other but I seem to have a fairy different prespective from pretty much everybody. What in the end is a dealbraker quite often.
In other words I would like that other poters just answer a couple of questions honestly. If you are not sure you get the question just say so.
1. Do you think that there is a point in planning events that are outside of your life span ?
2. When you have a 20 not overy complicated scenarios you need no more than 5-10 seconds to figure out a few of them that are most likely. (and you are rarely wrong)
3. You often can't sleep because you can't turn off your brain? So sometimes you spend entire night thinking.
4. You feel comfortable with concepts of a "few billion years" and you use it every day when you are trying to put things in perspective?
5 How often do you walk longer than 10 blocks but you can't remember how you got to your current location?
6. Did you at one point in your life planned a joke for longer than 3 hours ?
7 Do you often hava a feeling that people seem to have some universal ways of dealing with each other but you simply can't figure how they do that ?
8 The only way you can be spontaneous is by deliberalty making a choice not to plan and ignoring all the plans that come to as the time goes by ?
9. You fairly quicky become bored while dealing with everything that you can't see as useful or something that you can implement somewhere ?
10 Going to school or work with one black and orange sock on your feet is something you are comfortable with ?
11 You think that everything you notice with your senses is just a picture created by your brain ? (and you are fullly comfortable with that)
12 When problem solving (some bigger problem) you almost always start thinking from perspective of your goal and work your way towards you "current position" ? But in one moment you start moving from you current position towards the goal as well ?
However at one pint you start to build small pieces between those two "lines" that you are going towards each other ?
13. If you do anything like in the question 12 do you usually imagine multiple way of solving the problem ? Or wonder if the is actually a problem in the first place ? (even if many people say it is)
14 You get annoyed with people because of something they might do in the future ?
15 Most of the time you have real doubts that you should live by social norms ? Like wanting to be rich, being high in some socially influental hierarchy or having a SO that loves you ...... etc ?
16 You can't answer any question without knowinng the context ? (actually you can but you don't like to do that since context is EVERYTHING)
17 If you ever had a serious existental crisis at what age did is started and ended ? (if it ended)
18 You put people in all kinds of situations just so see how they will react ?
19 Do you have a probem verbalizing your thought because you have a problem defining perspective ?
20 Do others think you need to relax, simple, fun and be less mean/direct with people ?
Ok this is enough for now.