1. Do you think that there is a point in planning events that are outside of your life span ?
Yes- mainly those that could affect family members or others I care about.
2. When you have a 20 not overy complicated scenarios you need no more than 5-10 seconds to figure out a few of them that are most likely. (and you are rarely wrong)
3. You often can't sleep because you can't turn off your brain? So sometimes you spend entire night thinking.
4. You feel comfortable with concepts of a "few billion years" and you use it every day when you are trying to put things in perspective?
I think about it now and then but not on a daily basis. I usually don't project that far into the future. I'm more likely to project several years later in my lifetime.
5 How often do you walk longer than 10 blocks but you can't remember how you got to your current location?
Occassionally this has happened
6. Did you at one point in your life planned a joke for longer than 3 hours ?
Huh??? I guess that means no.
Do people plan jokes? Aren't jokes typically spontaneous?
7 Do you often hava a feeling that people seem to have some universal ways of dealing with each other but you simply can't figure how they do that ?
Yes, moreso when I was younger. I'm starting to figure out some of the accepted social conventions. I'm sure there's more to discover.
8 The only way you can be spontaneous is by deliberalty making a choice not to plan and ignoring all the plans that come to as the time goes by ?
That sounds exactly the opposite of spontaneous. If you were truly spontaneous, you wouldn't worry about choosing whether or not to plan things or to keep your plans. You'd just do what felt right in the moment.
9. You fairly quicky become bored while dealing with everything that you can't see as useful or something that you can implement somewhere ?
I'm not a very practical person, so no. I amuse myself quite a great deal just by imagining things that aren't likely to happen or know that I'll be unlikeyl to implement.
10 Going to school or work with one black and orange sock on your feet is something you are comfortable with ?
I've done it before by mistake. I normally wouldn't do it on purpose because I don't like to draw much attention to myself but if the two diferent colored socks looked good together (like black and orange for Halloween) I'd consider it.
11 You think that everything you notice with your senses is just a picture created by your brain ? (and you are fullly comfortable with that)
Yes and yes
12 When problem solving (some bigger problem) you almost always start thinking from perspective of your goal and work your way towards you "current position" ? But in one moment you start moving from you current position towards the goal as well ?
However at one pint you start to build small pieces between those two "lines" that you are going towards each other ?
It depends on the problem but oftentimes, yes.
Other times I'm not so clear on the goal and let the goal be driven by the information I've taken in
13. If you do anything like in the question 12 do you usually imagine multiple way of solving the problem ? Or wonder if the is actually a problem in the first place ? (even if many people say it is)
14 You get annoyed with people because of something they might do in the future ?
I suppose so. If someone does something to annoy me today, I worry that they may repeat the behavior at a later time.
15 Most of the time you have real doubts that you should live by social norms ? Like wanting to be rich, being high in some socially influental hierarchy or having a SO that loves you ...... etc ?
16 You can't answer any question without knowinng the context ? (actually you can but you don't like to do that since context is EVERYTHING)
17 If you ever had a serious existental crisis at what age did is started and ended ? (if it ended)
Yes. I'm currently having one. I think I've had this issue often on since college.
18 You put people in all kinds of situations just so see how they will react ?
19 Do you have a probem verbalizing your thought because you have a problem defining perspective ?
Yes, but not for that reason. I'm more likely to agonize over verbalizing my thoughts because I know that someone could misinterpret what I say. So I want to express it just right to avoid misinterpretation.
20 Do others think you need to relax, simple, fun and be less mean/direct with people ?
Ok this is enough for now.
Yeah, you're getting rather long-winded.