User Tag List

First 6789 Last

Thread: T women & F men

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Looking at couples that have been together for more than ten years and that still report that they are happy together and in love: INTJ/ESFJ, ISTP/ENFJ, ISFJ/ESTP, INTP/ENFP, ISFJ/ENTJ, ISTJ/ENTJ, ISTJ/ENFx, ISTJ/ISTJ, ...
    Gah, I find myself wanting to see it to believe it*. Nothing personal, Maverick!

* "It" being not the 6-2 in favor of T/F complementarity (I'm all for it... for half the types anyway) but the happiness of especially the INTJ-ESFJ, ISTJ-ENTJ and ISTJ-ISTJ pairings.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

locker room talk, male rituals, elbow nudging, posturing bullshit- not fun for a male f.

stupid sensor girl talk, blah blah twitter, etc, not fun for an nf male either.

istj dad wondering why the fuck you can't ever remember anything, notice any details, forget things, not fun for an infj male with no Si. or why you're so moody and hypersensitive to "good-natured" ribbing.

acting the part of the man/know-it-all decisiveness, aggressive, certain, taking charge, etc not really fun for an f male either.

Fe feels quite reactionary. it's so easy for inf males to get stuck wearing a really tight mask at all times in public. it kind of seems like a waste of a function sometimes. growing up i thought i'd rather have something i can use more freely, confidently, etc. i wanted to be more in control. more calculated. more masterful of my body, posture, expression, etc.

it's a weird spot on the margins of the gender discourse, for sure. my aesthetic tastes are VERY opposed to the caricature of american masculinity, yet i'm not gay. i'm just similarly opposed to the hypermasculine illiteracy country redneck focus-on-the-family slicked-back-hair b-school graduate bullshit that feels very locked-in to what the possibilities for successful masculinity can entail in america.

and it's weird the way it cuts across socio-economic dimensions too. my gender position makes me feel like i will always have this very real distance from teh working class. my position makes me so obviously not that, in any way shape form. it seems like a gender caricature in which i would find no possible connection. my posture, the way i sit, the way i speak, the way i dress, i just feel all of these aspects of marginality squeezing me out of populist anything. always more and more marginalized, like a contest. what purpose does it serve?

i fucking hate mick jagger!

it does feel somewhat androgynous. mix and match. my natural predilection is to be a mutant somewhere in between. i don't know if i will ever NOT be a boy, will ever make the transition to man, adulthood, etc. my gender identity will never become as regimented, codified, classically trained as this. it will always be too fluid, effeminate, effete, boyish, it's built into my body and my personality. it sounds like jonathan richman songs.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

elbow nudging?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    elbow nudging?
    i'm chuckling.

for some reason i associate this really cheesy elbow nudging gesture with "good-natured ribbing." something similarly to "soooooo... didja bone her?" prying kind of male teasing.

garbage

Eh, it gives us an interesting niche in this world, at least.

MBTI
    ENTP

I grew up in a home with a disgruntled and fairly overbearing ESFJ mother. From a very young age, my brash style of communication made her explode emotionally, so I learned to avoid these out lashes by acting more passive, and superficially caring about other’s emotions, even though I have never seen them as being very valid. Because of this change, my true personality was fairly suppressed for a good portion of my childhood. I developed a façade of being a social ENFJ to soften my outspoken, opinionated tendencies. A couple of years ago I became a trial attorney for Mock Trial, and my true personality resurfaced, but I am in awkward state of being a natural ENTJ that has be nurtured to be a feeler.

I think that society’s expectations and stereotypes of femininity make life hard for most NT women, but even more so for an ENTJ women. When a man is an ENTJ, he is respected as a strong leader; when a woman is an ENTJ she is seen as being a domineering bitch. I must say, this stereo typing has always really bothered me but I am very comfortable in the person that I am and I am accepted for me.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

your resident asshole

I hate how a lot of my friends want me to indulge in hugs and physical contact with them. Sometimes I try to hug back, but it's extremely awkward. I also hate talking about feelings, etc. One of my friends even said before, "You're not a very huggy person." No, I'm not, so quit hugging me. =P

But maybe that's just me. idk

Do any of you T girls hate physical contact to those who aren't family?

Banned

I cannot handle F males at all. I feel as if I might drown under all of their inner gooey-ness. I don't particularly like it in women either, but at least we can blame some of that on acculturation (and constantly fluctuating hormone levels). I know it makes me sound like a wretched beast, but the whole F thing really makes me feel like I'm going to suffocate. There's no rhyme or reason to it. It's just so much chemical weirdness to me. If someone's feeling something, I want them to be able to lay it out for me in a reasonable way so I know what I'm supposed to do with it. Emotion without explanation pains me. Unless someone has died, and it better be someone important (not a goldfish), no tears! Moodiness is, likewise, intolerable.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^ Wow. Gotta love that prick factor.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

lol
    - Caleb

"I am what I need to be..."

"Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."