• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI and your Zodiac Sign

Sunny Ghost

If your zodiac sign is representative of your personality and characteristics, how many with similar signs would be similar in mbti?

I'm an ISFP and an Aries in the tropical zodiac and a Pisces in the sidereal zodiac.

As an Aries, I can be quite stubborn, sometimes childish. The personality of the Aries can be described much like the emergence of spring.

As a Pisces, I'm quite dreamy and sensitive.

ISFP sounds somewhat similar to both the Aries and Pisces. But perhaps my perception is slightly skewed and biased on this.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm ENFP and Scorpio. My best friend is ENTJ and also Scorpio. Neither of us fits most Scorpio descriptions, though he does fir one description that was made by someone who clearly hates scorpios. :laugh:

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTP, Pisces....nope!
Only the dreamy part is slightly accurate. Not that sensitive.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
I'm a Leo but I've got a lot of Libra in my birth chart. I also believe in numerology ( Life Path number 6 " The Nurturer" . I don't know if I'm accurately typed. I am introverted, which I feel is rare for a Leo. Though I do have the Leo trait of showing off,loves to love and be loved.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I do beleive you're looking for this thread! :cheese:

sorry to do this to you again... I think my Si is improving or something :shock:

and on that note I'm a Leo... though I'm not all that dramatic or theatrical :doh:

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Pisces sounds like a kind of mix between an INFJ and an ISFP, in which case it fits me pretty well.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
INTP Taurus. The Taurus description sounds more like an ISTJ, though, so I don't find it very accurate.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm a cancer enfp i don't think they sound much alike on their own...if you looked at the whole thing it does a bit more perhaps.

and...tropical zodiac and sidereal zodiac. <<------ what's that?

Little_Sticks

If anyone would like, I can give you an expert astrological reading. I am an expert at analyzing your chart and can decipher just what your personality entangles, as well as predict your future with an almost perfect 99% success rate. I blame my imperfection on not being a god. But don't worry you will go away quite satisfied. I only charge a very minuscule sum of $9.99 (plus tax and other small fees) for something that will change your life for the better and earn that much back and more.

I take cash only. I'll be in the lobby all week helping people better understand themselves and better their lives. No thanks will be necessary either. Hope to see you soon :hi:.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sagittarius/Capricorn (on the cusp), Fire Dragon in the Chinese Zodiac, INFJ, ennegram 4w5 sx/sp/so

Maybe in some way shape or form this all makes sense. But you know, I am not really sure.

musicnerd93

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
INFP gemini. Not similar at all! Geminis seem more like ENTP's in my opinion.

Sunny Ghost

I do beleive you're looking for this thread! :cheese:

sorry to do this to you again... I think my Si is improving or something :shock:

and on that note I'm a Leo... though I'm not all that dramatic or theatrical :doh:
I should just start consulting you first whenever I have an idea for a new thread. haha. :yes:
I'm a Leo but I've got a lot of Libra in my birth chart. I also believe in numerology ( Life Path number 6 " The Nurturer" . I don't know if I'm accurately typed. I am introverted, which I feel is rare for a Leo. Though I do have the Leo trait of showing off,loves to love and be loved.
I don't think so... my ex was an introvert and a Leo, and so was his father... however in social scenarios, they did have a tendency to be a bit "dramatic." They really got into character whenever they would tell a story or a joke.

Pisces sounds like a kind of mix between an INFJ and an ISFP, in which case it fits me pretty well.
I knew there had to be a reason I was slightly drawn to you. Two ISFP/Pisces for the win!:D

and...tropical zodiac and sidereal zodiac. <<------ what's that?
Tropical zodiac is what we use here in the western world. It's a fixed system that's based more on the solstice, I believe. The sidereal zodiac is not fixed, and changes along with the shifting earth against the sun and the signs. So, though according to the tropical zodiac I am an aries... in reality, the sun was in pisces on my birthday. :cheese:

May 15th to June 16th: Sun is in Sidereal Taurus.
June 16th to July 17th: Sun is in Sidereal Gemini.
July 17th to August 17th: Sun is in Sidereal Cancer.
August 17th to September 17th: Sun is in Sidereal Leo.
September 17th to October 17th: Sun is in Sidereal Virgo.
October 17th to November 17th: Sun is in Sidereal Libra.
November 17th to December 16th: Sun is in Sidereal Scorpio.
December 16th to January 15th: Sun is in Sidereal Sagittarius.
January 15th to February 15th: Sun is in Sidereal Capricorn.
February 15th to March 15th: Sun is in Sidereal Aquarius.
March 15th to April 15th: Sun is in Sidereal Pisces.
April 15th to May 15th: Sun is in Sidereal Aries.

I feel like as though, for some, the sidereal zodiac may be an explanation as to why some may not fit a particular sign's characteristics. And then there are things like the natal charts, which could map out what planets may have had an influence on you during your birth.
Western Sidereal Astrology

Jon Snow

MBTI Type
INFP
INXP Virgo.. i think most Virgo descriptions are pretty ISFJ or something similar?

Metal Horse.. Horse is pretty SP, right?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
whoa IndyAnnaJoan...that's craziness...same description tho? hmm...you can't do this to me! it screws my whole deal up...i can't be a gemini!

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
One must take into account their rising and moon signs, inconjunction with their sun signs. Such things alter whether or not you come off as a typical "leo" or whathaveyou.

You find your rising sign by taking the time and location of your birth, and entering it into a birth chart calculator, which can be found on websites such as cafeastrology.com or astro.com
Any further questions, let me know.