• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI and your Zodiac Sign

KDude

No wai.

Cancers are emo crabby and sensitive and home loving and sensual like IxFPs or something.

INTJs are like Scorpios, or maybe some are more like Capricorns (though Capricorn seems quite ISTJ).

Cancer here. Don't make me retype.

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No wai.

Cancers are emo crabby and sensitive and home loving and sensual like IxFPs or something.

INTJs are like Scorpios, or maybe some are more like Capricorns (though Capricorn seems quite ISTJ).

Typically.

But I do know one Cancer who is actually an INTJ. (but with like 5 exalted planets or w.e)

edit; yeah your right. but astrology is hard to add up and compare to MBTI/enneagram -_-

Last edited:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
LOL I am not making anyone retype! I'm saying the Cancer description SOUNDS more IxFP, and Scorpio more INTJ...I thought Trunks was saying INTJ = Cancer, like they were the same, maybe he was just saying his own type.

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
I never kept up with astrology but I was born in the Leo time slot. :shrug:

Capricorn Moon

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w5
Sun sign can't say much. I am Sagittarius, but Sun is without aspects, Libra rising, with 5 planets in Capricorn including Moon and Venus placed in 4th house, the natural Cancer's house (it's interesting because Capricorn and Cancer are opposite signs). Mars is in Scorpio. This is already big mess.
And i still can't determinate my MBTI type.

G

garbage

Ares, although..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aries_(astrology) said:
competitiveness
aggressiveness
impulsiveness
rashness
impatience
courage

spontaneous
assertiveness
self-reliance
..we're about half-and-half on traits that fit.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I am a Libra but there are lots of Libra characteristics that don't fit me. Of course, there are also lots that do.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't pay too much attention to the sun sign by itself, but the moon sign, or a combination sun-moon description, works better. Or at least I can make it fit me better as a Virgo-Scorpio and INTP.

From astrology-numerology.com
"6-8 Virgo/Scorpio
The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces one that looks and acts like an intellectual, but with an emotional nature that is truly the driving force. This is perhaps the most emotional of the quiet Virgo breed. The quick mind and common sense that is so notable in all with Virgo Sun, is charged with an intense rashness and impulsiveness common to Scorpio. Your ability to reason and rationalize is well developed, but you often seem almost incapable of believing what is foreign to your internal emotional bias. Thus, you become very partisan in whatever causes or ideas light you fire. These you may rationalize and try to give intellectual status, but you usually color judgments with intuition rather than logic. You are facile at thinking up reasons why your ideas are right and always persuasive at putting them across. At times you appear near genius, and at other times, way off base. You are often to be found among the theoretical and radical thinkers, able to prove nearly anything on paper with diagrams to show how it should work. Whether it really will or not in real life may be another thing. Your intellectual powers are strong, but you're often less than realistic. You have a certain zeal that makes it hard for you to remain still and listen to what others have to say, and you can be dominating in your approach to group endeavors. Underneath, you have a somewhat brooding personality that is forever probing, turning over stones and delving for ideas with which you can either feel affinity or enmity. In business you are likely to be successful and valuable to your employer because you do possess powerful leadership qualities. In this environment you seem to become more objective and less emotional. Nonetheless, learning to restrain the natural tendencies of this configuration will make life and relationships much easier."
© Michael McClain 1996-2008. Permission is granted for unlimited noncommercial use. All other rights reserved.

That sounds like me.

(The copyright is 4 years out of date so did I really need to post the copyright from the page?)

S

SingSmileShine

I'm ENFP. Sagittarius Sun, Sagittarius Moon, Aquarius Rising. And that couldn't be more me. :)

Wolfie

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so
XXXX LEO!!!

No idea.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am probably type 5, and I was not only born under the Scorpio sign, but I also identify with it in the description.

They are very intricate and mysterious folks, and if you gaze inside, you would see the creative flash of an alternate existence sparkle.

Mole

Permabanned
Witchcraft, Astrology and MBTI

We are still torturing and burning witches in tribal Papua New Guinea.

This is because we believe in witchcraft in PNG, just as we believe in astrology and mbti here.

Mole

Permabanned
Pseudo Science

Scientific research: astrology and personality type (just 20 sec!)

Astrologist says: Zodiac Sign is not enough! Ascendent, and so moch other thing is important...
By this reason I made a "professional" survey. If more than 100 person will fill it, i will public the results!

Help me, for 20 secs::hi:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HJc-Zv4X3wwTfCk8oIZKcDNpjk0kaUJdbNSx9tnGVcA/viewform

THX for your help!

This is not science. And this is not professional. Rather it is pseudo science, meant to deceive the gullible.

Simurg

MBTI Type
ENTP
This is not science. And this is not professional. Rather it is pseudo science, meant to deceive the gullible.
We are still torturing and burning witches in tribal Papua New Guinea.
This is because we believe in witchcraft in PNG, just as we believe in astrology and mbti here.

Your dogmatic and superficial pseudoscepticism really tortures me! :D

Ok, its not sience. So what is science sweetheart?:)
Wikipedia tells you.

1, Formulate a question
2, Hypothesis
3, Prediction
4, Test
5, Analysis

Which did not meet the criteria?

According to "professional astrologers", not only in the zodiac into account when examining the personality!!!

"The Ascendant is thus considered to be of great significance in all schools of astrology because it in effect serves as the filter through which everything in a horoscope- including the Sun and Moon- is expressed. Most astrologers believe that the Rising Sign exerts an influence equal to or more powerful than the Sun and Moon."
/Wikipedia/

According to them, the ascendant is the most important, (and many other planetary position also) formation of the personality. The questionnaire also included ascendant calculator!

According to me, the whole astrology is just a scam , and the whole thing is Barnum-effect based, but if I will not be right, can be seen in this experiment!
*I'll be the happiest if i can trust my life to the stars!

Please, help me about twenty seconds to fill (if you know your personality type, like evribody in this forum):

ASTROLOGY & ENNEAGRAM & MBTI CORRELATIONS QUESTIONARIE :bye:

Faceless Beauty

Transient
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w8
MBTI: xNTJ
Sun: Taurus
Ascendant: Pisces
Moon: Sagittarius
Mars: Leo