• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI and your Zodiac Sign

Vague

MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP (sometimes I score NT)

sun: aquarius
moon: libra
rising: taurus
mars: gemini
venus: pisces

in chinese astrology: yang metal horse

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTP
Sun through Venus in Libra and the 7th house
Mars in Virgo, 6th House
Pisces Rising(Pluto Decan), Jupiter in Aries Rising

Last edited:

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wow, there seem to be a lot of INFP Aquarians around, maybe tis why i bond (But yeah i know it's so much more than that...oh from both sides/all the sides).

MBTI:ENFP

7W6 sx/sp

Sun:Aquarius
Moon:pisces
Rising:Virgo
Venus:pisces

Chinese zodiac: Fire Dragon

Last edited:

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
MBTI: ENFJ.....maybe?

6w7 so/sx

Dont know about any planets rising....

but Capricorn.

Chinese zodiac: Earth Dragon.

Not sure why im posting this because I believe not of the astro signs.

Last edited:

Mole

Permabanned
Believing in our star sign or in the four letters of mbti is like believing in santa clause or the tooth fairy. Just have faith, they say. But faith is believing something we know isn't true.

Hresvelgr

MBTI Type
INTJ
INTJ, and I'm a Libra. I'm pretty much the opposite of the usual Libra description, though. I don't believe in astrology and that's probably why.

stace_in_cali

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
INTJ. I'm a Virgo (Virgo rising, Libra moon)

BTW I'm new. Hey y'all!

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well...ah...I'm a Sagittarius, but on the cusp with Capricorn?

I don't think my sign fits my MBTI type very well. >.> (INFJ)

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I haven't read the thread, so this point may have been made already, but I find the whole idea of a one to one comparison of sun sign to MBTI type to be flawed. You're more than just your sun sign. It would make more sense to see if certain configurations within a chart shared similarities with the processes of a particular type. Frankly, it would have even been more interesting to see if certain planets could match up with certain functions. But the comparison presented here is basically meaningless.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I haven't read the thread, so this point may have been made already, but I find the whole idea of a one to one comparison of sun sign to MBTI type to be flawed. You're more than just your sun sign. It would make more sense to see if certain configurations within a chart shared similarities with the processes of a particular type. Frankly, it would have even been more interesting to see if certain planets could match up with certain functions. But the comparison presented here is basically meaningless.

very true. i'm an aries which doesn't line up well with infp at all, but i have a lot of other planets in signs or aspects that soften it. but i still relate to a lot of the aries motivations deep down even though i don't appear to be a traditional one.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
ENFP capricorn, you know, the sign that's known for hard work, being realistic and boring the life out of people :wacko:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
INTJ=Cancer

No wai.

Cancers are emo crabby and sensitive and home loving and sensual like IxFPs or something.

INTJs are like Scorpios, or maybe some are more like Capricorns (though Capricorn seems quite ISTJ).

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
No wai.

Cancers are emo crabby and sensitive and home loving and sensual like IxFPs or something.

INTJs are like Scorpios, or maybe some are more like Capricorns (though Capricorn seems quite ISTJ).

I'm a sensitive person, it matches with my personality..