User Tag List

First 12

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Hmm... well, with some J's I think what you actually do and how you feel won't always be in agreement so it can create false appearances. They may do things out of responsibility but not really like it.

I find that P's are more boastful, in general. I assume it's because they feel more proud of themselves.

I wonder if I'm imagining things or if there really is a difference now and if so why it exists.
    I know that ExTPs are good at appearing confident when they feel like sh!t about themselves... just covering things up

Js just seem so solid somehow
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

p's are confident in their ability to improvise and j's are confident in their well devised plans...or their competence...i think.

eta: i should read before i post sorry just to regurgitate.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Maybe if the P relies on more than just their dominate function (y'know, like being holed up too much as an ISFP would do nothing for you..you need competence by exploring with Se. Same goes for INFPs who don't get out enough). Otherwise, you're going to misjudge or do something off, and look like a fool, and the more you act that way, the more your confidence would drop.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I know that ExTPs are good at appearing confident when they feel like sh!t about themselves... just covering things up
    Indeed. Also:
    I'm unconfident whenever I'm preparing... like preparing lessons, I feel like I'm the worst teacher ever and I would never be able to explain this / make such a boring subject interesting / react well on interruptions / keep the order...
    But when I'm in class, the worries are gone and I feel like I'm the best. Would that not be typical for a P?
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I'm not at all confidant about closure. My opinion can always change as there is always more information that could completely change everything. I have confidence in my competence though