• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your writing style? - Determining Your Personality Type By What You Write

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
And apparently I turned into an INTx!

1. Introversion (94.7 %)
2. Extraversion (5.3 %)

1. iNtuition (99.8 %)
2. Sensing (0.2 %)

1. Thinking (92.8 %)
2. Feeling (7.2 %)

1. Perceiving (50.9 %)
2. Judging (49.1 %)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Me:

1. iNtuition (98.1 %)
2. Sensing (1.9 %)

1. Thinking (97.7 %)
2. Feeling (2.3 %)

1. Introversion (99.7 %)
2. Extraversion (0.3 %)

1. Perceiving (75.2 %)
2. Judging (24.8 %)

XDD I am greatly amused. I think when I write forum posts, I tend to come off as more of an INTP than an INFJ, probably due to the level of reservation I show towards strangers. IRL, I consider myself much more of an INFJ.

EDIT: Just got different results after using a post from my DA journal.

1. iNtuition (60.1 %)
2. Sensing (39.9 %)

1. Feeling (82.3 %)
2. Thinking (17.7 %)

1. Introversion (87.0 %)
2. Extraversion (13.0 %)

1. Judging (61.0 %)
2. Perceiving (39.0 %)

Much more accurate, IMO; I think I was a lot more 'candid' in the words I was using in my journal. Heh, I guess my Tert Ti shows a bit more when I'm on this site, hence the earlier results. ^^;;

I used another one of these, and I tend to get INTx on my writing that I do for school/work (derp, academia!) and I got INFJ on something I wrote that was more personal to me...and ENFJ on one of my typical longer argumentative forum posts.

My Live Journal, though, got ISFP.

I think it depends on tone, content, and subject matter, so it could vary wildly depending on mood or what the writing is FOR.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. Introversion (85.7 %)
2. Extraversion (14.3 %)

1. iNtuition (60.3 %)
2. Sensing (39.7 %)

1. Thinking (87.5 %)
2. Feeling (12.5 %)

1. Perceiving (69.1 %)
2. Judging (30.9 %)

It worked for me.
I selected a post on which I argue that Sheldon is actually an INTP.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Apparently it's very ESFJ to say "I love you."

1. Extraversion (68.2 %)
2. Introversion (31.8 %)

1. Sensing (90.6 %)
2. iNtuition (9.4 %)

1. Feeling (100.0 %)
2. Thinking (0.0 %)

1. Judging (94.6 %)
2. Perceiving (5.4 %)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
1. Introversion (85.7 %)
2. Extraversion (14.3 %)

1. iNtuition (60.3 %)
2. Sensing (39.7 %)

1. Thinking (87.5 %)
2. Feeling (12.5 %)

1. Perceiving (69.1 %)
2. Judging (30.9 %)

It worked for me.
I selected a post on which I argue that Sheldon is actually an INTP.

I was an INFJ during that conversation! Isn't this exciting?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

I was also an INFJ in a post in Fireshield's blog.

Apparently I consistently write like what the computer reads as an INFJ (or ENFJ) on the forum, but like an INTP/J on writing that is work for me.

But in a post where I used words like "sex" and "companionship" and "prostitutes" I got ESFJ.

It searches for key words I believe to judge S/N and I/E. A more conversational or personal tone is F; a more formal or neutral tone is T. I wonder if there is a way for it to read "decisive" or "opinionated" as J, because I can't imagine how else it would be reading P versus J as a computer.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wonder if there is a way for it to read "decisive" or "opinionated" as J, because I can't imagine how else it would be reading P versus J as a computer.
I've tried some words, and I think imperative verbs affect the balance.
Just do as I told you to, and you'll be fine. You are a good person. You don't have to feel guilty.
1. Judging (98.8 %)
2. Perceiving (1.2 %)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've tried some words, and I think imperative verbs affect the balance.

1. Judging (98.8 %)
2. Perceiving (1.2 %)

I was just running some of JTG's posts, and snippets of old AIM convos, and he consistently gets ESFJ.

"You're welcome. Don't forget your lunch, cupcake." is 99 percent J.

So you're probably right about the imperative verbs.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wrote this long article and it scored me INTP.

1. iNtuition (98.9 %)
2. Sensing (1.1 %)

1. Thinking (98.2 %)
2. Feeling (1.8 %)

1. Introversion (99.1 %)
2. Extraversion (0.9 %)

1. Perceiving (86.4 %)
2. Judging (13.6 %)

The Ultimate Architect is Programming the Existential Game and the Galactic Super Civilization of God
By Riley Hicks

Perhaps the greatest question in all of existence is, why is there something rather than nothing or, in other words, why does existence even exist? Has existence always existed or was there a first cause? If existence has always existed, why did it even bother to exist in the first place? If there was a first cause or a first mover that started it all, what caused this force to operate outside of the sphere of existence itself? If everything is determined by causes which produce effects in never ending cycles, is it possible to break free from the laws of cause and effect? If the laws of cause and effect were to be broken perhaps the very foundations of existence itself would begin to crumble under the possibly unprecedented chaos of nothing being determined by the divine universal order of cause and effect. Under such extreme conditions the very organization of the codifications of the Universe and all spheres beyond it extending into the infinite Omniversal system could be rewritten, hence destroying the old laws of existence and programming new laws into it as if one were programming a computer simulation. Although the questions raised here may never in our time be fully answered, it seems the computer simulation hypothesis of reality is a good starting point from which we can build upon preexisting levels extending on higher and higher to the 144th dimension and ultimately into infinity.
If the existence is a holographic computer simulation, a starting point to identifying how it and all the conscious life forms in the system originated would be to break the laws of the system and at far higher levels of development perhaps escaping the very matrix itself. If we were to escape the matrix of our holographic existence, it would be as if a character in a television show or a video game were to step outside the screen and into our 3 dimensional world seeing a place far exceeding the imagination of one trapped in an alternate reality entirely alien to our sphere of existence. Hence at our current level of evolution and phase of development, imagining the 4th dimension and beyond may be above our feebly inferior biological compositions. If we can only perceive a minute portion of our own existence, how are we to even begin to imagine the higher plane of reality which created the existential game level we inhabit, more still how long we would have to wait before our biology is highly evolved enough to do so. The next logical question in the chain is how do we activate the full potential of our evolving biology?
In the biology of the human being, one is composed of 7 chakras or energy centers. The 7 chakras extending from the bottom all the way to the head include the root, the navel, the heart, the throat, the 3rd eye, and the crown. One also has a physical or biological-somatic body existing in positive matter, a spiritual body existing in negative matter, and an energetic body acting as a binder between the 2. As we can see with little description, the biology of the human being is a grand synthesis of matter and energy, unified in the theory of relativity. Perhaps the most important features of our biology, is that we only use 35-40% of our DNA and 6-8% of our brain. Were these numbers to be increased, we could develop powers we with our limited knowledge might refer to as supernatural. It is said that Einstein and Da Vinci may have used 8-12% of their brain, and hence we can see their almost super human genius reflected in the works of these 2 great architects of art and science. Einstein even tells us that all arts, sciences, and religions are branches of the same tree. Could Einstein be referring to the fabled Tree of Life? To go back to earlier inquiries, how do we harness the matter and energy connections of the human body, more still how to activate the dormant DNA and brain power within?
Let us start our investigation into these questions with the Tree of Life. For evolutionists, the Tree of Life may be the unbroken thread in our evolution stretching from those first cells to us. For those into religion, it may be the many paths or branches one can take on the ascending path leading to God and his kingdom. It is also reflected in the mystical teachings of the kabbalah, each point on the Tree of Life representing 10 different dimensions of the mind including the foundation, glory, the kingdom, wisdom, knowledge, and will. The first 3 deal with the grandeur of Heaven above and within, although the latter are the invoking of the different dimensions and powers of the mind manifesting into creation.
Wisdom can be metaphorically depicted as a pool of water, infinitely formless and shapeless, capable of taking on any transformation, focused into its various forms by virtue of light and knowledge. Wisdom is an element of existence which within it contains every aspect of creation, a connection with it all. By tapping into this universal source of wisdom, one can channel it into all its various perspectives and dimensions through the liberating light of knowledge. The nature of knowledge is duality. Only by comparing and contrasting the light from the darkness can we see, for if all was light or dark it would be blinding. This is why when man partook of the Tree of Knowledge, suffering was introduced into the world, since all forces, positive and negative, must balance to give us the light of knowledge shining from the darkness from which we can see and perceive. This is why knowledge gives shape to creation, makes it grow, surrounding us and binding us by all forms conceivable within the divine intellect of God. The marriage of knowledge and wisdom gives us the ultimate force of them all, the power of the will, or as I prefer to call it, willpower. By channeling the living pool of wisdom into all its various forms by the focusing light of knowledge, we impose our willpower upon creation, bending it in shapes according to our desire. By imposing our willpower upon creation, we are in control as the architects of our destiny.
An earlier inquiry raised in the paper was how to harness the matter and energy connections of the body, more still how to activate the dormant DNA and brain power within. It is said that the Super Civilization of God exists in the higher dimensions of the universe in the negative matter, or at a spiritual level if you like. It is this higher dimensional negative matter that constitutes what in the religions we refer to as the Heavens. It is also said that matter and antimatter annihilate upon impact in a huge burst of energy. Some even theorize that the reason we cannot fully tap into our DNA is because we were created by manipulative extraterrestrials, or the gods that control us like slaves and to keep us at this primitive level spliced our DNA so as to cut off our connection to that special part we cannot access now referred to by scientists as junk DNA. Perhaps if we were to hack the junk DNA, which holds the very codifications of life, we could unlock the secret powers held within our programming in that deep and inaccessible part of our system that, like in our memory, we may have forgotten but it is not lost forever.
If we have since the very beginning been controlled by the master hands of extraterrestrial gods, we should be asking who are they, where do they come from, how did they create us, and what is their level of evolution? One theory is that the only race created by the Super Civilization of God comprising Yahweh and the angels is the Jews, them being the only pure race compatible in DNA with their divine creators, and that all other races were created by the Luciferian civilization and his legion of fallen angels. Perhaps if this theory is true Jesus or Yeshua may have been crucified to save us from the sin of creating hybrids with other races, spoiling the divine DNA of our Creator. This view is very possibly untrue and if it were to be true could have very disturbing implications for the true purity of the human being because it would mean we would be judged by something we cannot control, biology rather than true virtue and knowledge. Another disturbing implication of our religions is that they say knowledge is a sin. We should next be asking ourselves why knowledge would be categorized as a sin.
Knowledge may be a sin partially because it makes us more like God, and by becoming more like God, we start depending less and less on his virtue and love, and we start becoming more and more power hungry, ambitious, and rebellious. A well-known example is the famous story of Lucifer who was a being of light and incredible knowledge who was blinded by his ambition of wanting to replace God. He was, of course, and still is being utterly defeated. Lucifer may tempt us with knowledge partially so that we may be tempted to make the same mistake he made by going against the will of God. It is said that those who, blinded by ambition reach the highest peak of power must also suffer the greatest fall when they lose their power. This may be part of Lucifer’s scheme involving knowledge and the fall of man. Also, since knowledge is dualistic in nature, it introduces evil into the world, since we can only know something by its opposite, including good and evil. I theorize that although the path of knowledge is a dangerous road, it is the only road leading to man being placed beside his Creator and fulfilling what Nikola Tesla said is his Ultimate Destiny. The corruptive power of knowledge could lead to vice or virtue.
It is quite ironic how if knowledge is a sin that the extraterrestrial gods, our creators who gave us the commandments in the ancient sacred manuscripts possess so much science, knowledge, and technology yet tell us in those documents that knowledge is a sin, and that where there is much wisdom there is much grief, for he who increases his knowledge multiplies his suffering. Perhaps they can wield the power of knowledge whereas man cannot because he has a sinful nature, where he would more likely than not to misuse his knowledge, as we can see in our fruitless wars and our toxic choking of the planet brought about by industry. As far as the level of evolution of the galactic super civilization of God goes, it may be between levels 3 and 4 according to our classifications. A type 1 civilization can harness the energy sources of the entire planet. A type 2 civilization can harness the energy of the sun and the entire solar system. A type 3 civilization can harness the power of an entire galaxy. A type 4 civilization can harness the power of dark energy and the negative matter of the universe at the spiritual level extending into higher dimensions. Type 5, 6, and 7 civilizations may come from other universes who tap deeply into the Omniversal system extending from infinite to infinite to all possible universes. So what are all the different possible types of universes?
According to the science of M Theory, there are 10 to the 500th different possible universes, each with different laws. Some posit that each universe is a membrane or a film coexisting with multiple other membranes which exist so close to each other that at times they collide, and in the collision produce a big bang, giving birth to a new universe with all its suns and stars, its heat and light. Others think of each universe as a bubble sprouting from an infinite quantum source, the genesis of all worlds having their origins in a timeless sea of Nirvana, to use the terminology of Michio Kaku. Most of these universes will have chaotic laws, and hence have an early collapse and demise, whereas a few others with laws elegant enough for growth and expansion will evolve into new universes with some of them perhaps harboring life. If there are an infinite number of universes, and some of these universes contain life, then mathematically there should be an infinite multitude of life forms coexisting with us in this existence. Under our current conditions of life and phase of development, we would be no more than mere insects before the face of a galactic super civilization at a supreme level of evolution that inhabits multiple universes in this Omniversal system. Communication with such a civilization may be impossible.
If we cannot presently contact a galactic super civilization then will they ever contact us, did they contact us in the past, or are they contacting us in subtle ways at this very moment that we are too primitive to notice? We know for sure that they have contacted us in the past, as we can see in ancient monuments such as the pyramids as well as many as yet undiscovered monuments buried underground, underwater, and under ice that could only have been built by the advanced technology of the Gods. Other evidence for this phenomenon is the ancient sacred manuscripts we have in all the bibles of all the religions containing the history of early man and his contact with the Gods. To find the keys to our contacting a galactic super civilization, we should examine the history of their contact with us.
I believe in aliens, not in greys and all these stupid creatures promoted by our society (they are just biological robots that belong to the fallen angels and Lucifer), but some super civilizations that are at a completely other level of evolution, consciousness and so on impossible for us to imagine. They don’t live on planets but in other dimensions. Essentially we are in the middle of an extraterrestrial civilization which has been split into pieces hundreds of thousands of years ago. The leader of this civilization is Yahweh, our God. A quarter of the angels were cast out from the Heavens because they wanted under the direction of Lucifer to also become Gods, and came to planets like Earth to develop their own view about existence. They accelerate the evolution of man through genetic engineering programs. The reason is for our souls. Yahweh created on our planet only one program, the Jews. All the other programs were created by the fallen angels from the Mayans to the Babylonians and so on. The most important law in all the ancient sacred manuscripts was the law of non-hybridization, to maintain the purity of the race. It’s a very long story with the cycles of civilizations. A cycle lasts from Genesis to Apocalypse. Our existence is connected with the decoding of the ancient sacred manuscripts of Yahweh.

Srytka

MBTI Type
InTJ
Enneagram
8/1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Integrity Academic: The style I use when writing an academic paper such as a critical or research paper. I imagine this is also the style of writing I would use in the workplace. This is what I am most comfortable writing, as I don't feel the need to fake anything or pretend to be somebody I'm not.

Introversion (89.8%) over Extroversion (10.2%)
Intuition (95.4%) over Sensing (4.6%)
Thinking (90%) over Feeling (10%)
Judging (75%) over Perceiving (25%)

Personal Academic: The other type of paper I write for academic work. This is for when the teacher wants to know how that story made you 'feel' or about 'your favorite birthday.' Basically, they want some sort of touchy-feely stuff that doesn't come naturally at all, so I usually have to make up an appropriate emotional sentiment in order to avoid a trip to the counseling office.

Introversion (71.36%) over Extroversion (28.64%)
Intuition (61.36%) over Sensing (38.64%)
Feeling (55.7%) over Thinking (44.3%)
Perceiving (80.66%) over Judging (19.34%)

Personal Correspondence: This is me writing to an extremely close family member or friend. There are only a few. These are the people I not only don't have to fake anything for, but also the ones I genuinely care for. I usually take some precautions to keep it lighthearted and relatively cheerful, though, so I don't cause them any undue concern. Basically, if ever I wanted to prove I wasn't one of these -:borg:-, this is the style of writing I would put on display.

Extroversion (82.97%) over Introversion(17.03%)
Intuition (78.4%) over Sensing (21.6%)
Feeling (76.26%) over Thinking (23.74%)
Judging (51.53%) over Perceiving (48.47%)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Used one of my blog posts: INFJ :)

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Interesting...

First shot at it just randomly typing what was going on in my head.... Which I thought would reflect me personally as a whole, and I gotta say it's spot on.

1. Sensing (88.2 %)
2. iNtuition (11.8 %)

1. Feeling (93.4 %)
2. Thinking (6.6 %)

1. Introversion (59.7 %)
2. Extraversion (40.3 %)

1. Perceiving (75.5 %)
2. Judging (24.5 %)

When using an actual research paper from an ethics class, subject matter is one that I'm passionate about... This is what I ended up with.
1. iNtuition (79.6 %)
2. Sensing (20.4 %)

1. Thinking (99.8 %)
2. Feeling (0.2 %)

1. Introversion (94.4 %)
2. Extraversion (5.6 %)

1. Judging (70.6 %)
2. Perceiving (29.4 %)

I went from an ISFP to an INTJ. :shrug:

Hmm.... Using an entry in my blog...
1. Sensing (91.6 %)
2. iNtuition (8.4 %)

1. Feeling (94.1 %)
2. Thinking (5.9 %)

1. Extraversion (77.4 %)
2. Introversion (22.6 %)

1. Judging (90.0 %)
2. Perceiving (10.0 %)

Weird. ESFJ.

Apparently, I'm just all over the place with my writing.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
1. Sensing (50.4 %)
2. iNtuition (49.6 %)

1. Thinking (59.5 %)
2. Feeling (40.5 %)

1. Extraversion (60.3 %)
2. Introversion (39.7 %)

1. Judging (57.8 %)
2. Perceiving (42.2 %)

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
I don't believe in test, all I know my writing style is neat and tidy. It goes like this when I take the notes:

Facts
i)....
ii)...
iii)...

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I write what I want when I want to. :)
I say what I want when I want to. :yes:
I do what I feel needs to be done when I become aware of its necessity. :solidarity:

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Introversion (89.0 %)
Extraversion (11.0 %)

iNtuition (90.8 %)
Sensing (9.2 %)

Thinking (79.6 %)
Feeling (20.4 %)

Judging (57.4 %)
Perceiving (42.6 %)

I tested as INTJ initially too. But definitely more of an INTP

ColoredShadows

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
4w5
1. Sensing (53.5 %)
2. iNtuition (46.5 %)

1. Feeling (97.6 %)
2. Thinking (2.4 %)

1. Introversion (83.8 %)
2. Extraversion (16.2 %)

1. Perceiving (53.8 %)
2. Judging (46.2 %)

ISFP. Cool stuff!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This writing analysis is retarted because it keeps typing me INTP just because I am ISTP in a TiNi loop.

Text I used:

The Life Themes of Star Wars
A collection of movies that I have related to all my life would be the Star Wars saga invented by George Lucas, a collection of six movies taking place in a futuristic space age. The main character is a Jedi Knight named Anakin Skywalker who later falls to the dark side and becomes the infamous Sith Lord Darth Vader. Darth Vader in the final movie, however, is brought back to the light side of the Force by the efforts of his son, Luke Skywalker, when he saves Luke’s life. The evil Sith Emperor was using his deadly powers of lightning on Luke when Vader destroys him by throwing him down a giant shaft leading to the reactor core aboard the second Death Star. When the Emperor explodes in a huge burst of energy, the prophecy of Anakin being the Chosen One is fulfilled, and the Force is brought into balance. Both Luke and Anakin Skywalker play the role of the hero, though Luke is more the ideal hero and Anakin is more of a flawed or tragic hero.
Star Wars is a fantastic vision of the future that could one day be wrought into realization by the science and technology of our human race. In the Star Wars universe, there is a diverse array of alien worlds with alien species all throughout the galaxy. Similarly, in our Universe there must exist life under all conditions and phases of development. There is also the existence of an all powerful Force in Star Wars that binds the universe together and obeys the commands of those who wield this great power. Perhaps in our Universe there also exists such a power such as God from whom we derive the gift of mental power.
In Star Wars there is also the eternal conflict between good and evil, the Jedi and the Sith, the servants of the light and dark sides of the Force, just as in our world where we continually wrestle with ethical questions such as the nature of justice. In Star Wars, Anakin’s master, Obiwan Kenobi, could have killed him in a duel on the fiery and hellish lava planet of Mustafar after he made his horrid transition into Darth Vader; however, Obiwan spared his life despite how he may have deserved to die. Anakin in the process is incinerated alive and his body is almost completely destroyed as he only barely survives this brutal catastrophe, which showed metaphorically his burning rage and his now destructive nature. Even so, he later goes on to save the galaxy when he destroys the Emperor and is redeemed. Ultimately, Obiwan’s mercy altered the fortunes of all since if he killed Vader the Emperor may have never been destroyed.
Another theme in Star Wars is the importance of the little people, as it is largely due to the efforts of the Ewoks that the Rebel Alliance emerges triumphantly from their climactic battle against the evil empire. The Emperor’s narcissism proved to be his weakness. The arrogance we have in our actions blinds us to the true nature of things just as it blinded him from the possibility of his own downfall. It is due to the Emperor’s cunning that Anakin was seduced to the dark side and became Darth Vader. One of the tools he used to do so was a story called the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise, a Sith Lord so powerful he could create life by the will of the Force, a power Anakin sought to save his wife from dying as he had foreseen in a vision. The only thing Plagueis had to fear was losing his power, which came to pass as his apprentice, the yet-to-be Emperor, killed him in his sleep. A similar fate befalls the Emperor when Vader unexpectedly turns on him to save Luke.
Star Wars also teaches us that our passions such as love can become attachments that chain us and control our actions. It was because of Anakin’s inability to let go of his attachments that he fell to the dark side and in the end lost his loved one due to what he did to prevent it from happening. He committed his deadly assault on the Jedi Temple and the murder of countless Jedi lives all in the service of his new Sith Master, who tricked him into thinking he had the power to save the one he loved.
Perhaps the greatest lesson of all that Star Wars teaches us is faith. It is because of Yoda’s faith in the power of the Force that he is able to lift Luke’s ship out of the swamp. Luke was unable to do so himself since he did not believe that it was possible. The ship is an allegorical representation of Luke’s freedom, as it allows him to fly about without restrictions all throughout the farthest reaches of the galaxy. At the heart of the conflicts in Star Wars is the clash between the light and dark sides of the Force. On the light side there is always a choice as, for example, when Obiwan tells Luke that he must do what he feels is right. In contrast, on the dark side there is no choice as, for example, when Darth Vader says that he must obey his master. This theme ties in quite well with Luke’s ship and its allegorical representation of freedom, as his lack of faith which kept the ship imprisoned within the water was a dark side trait whereas Yoda’s faith that he could liberate the ship from its imprisonment in the water was a light side trait. It is by our faith that we find the light of freedom.
I relate to the Star Wars saga because it has enduring themes to last the ages. All throughout my life it has been the perfect fictional allegory for me to depict the infinite mystery that is the Universe. Perhaps one day eons into the future, generations spread across the farthest reaches of the Universe will look back to this very time period as the historic Star Wars transition from being a terrestrial species to obtaining ultimate intergalactic power over creation.

Results:

1. iNtuition (95.0 %)
2. Sensing (5.0 %)

1. Thinking (87.7 %)
2. Feeling (12.3 %)

1. Introversion (75.0 %)
2. Extraversion (25.0 %)

1. Perceiving (77.0 %)
2. Judging (23.0 %)

So apparantly this test thinks I am INTP.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. Extraversion (84.0 %)
2. Introversion (16.0 %)

1. Sensing (84.5 %)
2. iNtuition (15.5 %)

1. Feeling (91.2 %)
2. Thinking (8.8 %)

1. Perceiving (63.9 %)
2. Judging (36.1 %)

^My short story.

1. Extraversion (86.9 %)
2. Introversion (13.1 %)

1. Sensing (83.6 %)
2. iNtuition (16.4 %)

1. Feeling (80.5 %)
2. Thinking (19.5 %)

1. Perceiving (67.3 %)
2. Judging (32.7 %)

^My screen play.

Both my short story and my screen play are comedies based on Futurama.

1. Extraversion (79.6 %)
2. Introversion (20.4 %)

1. Sensing (64.7 %)
2. iNtuition (35.3 %)

1. Feeling (100.0 %)
2. Thinking (0.0 %)

1. Judging (69.6 %)
2. Perceiving (30.4 %)

^ Some lyrics of mine.

Me and my creative expressions.