First 5131415161725 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    When I saw the thread title I thought that this test would actually test what your writing is like and give varying results... not using the MBTI. How does a certain type even write? No one's score is accurate hardly, lol.
    I actually think it's a great idea and it doesn't work half bad. If it can be perfected, this thing is marvelous. I don't like that you have to enter the text into four different places.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

OK, so this thing was so interesting I decided to try a couple more writing samples.

First, I used this casual email message:

Yo,

How you been man?

I've been sick--and busy.

I've got some good news.

I've been networking, etc.

I've got one of the biggest artists out there right now, who just happens to live in Sac, definitely down for an interview/mini-documentary, etc.
    He sent me an email the other day about it. He said to call him and set up a date/time.

Then, I may also have some local legends---one of the biggest bands in Sac (called Knock Knock)-- down for an interview/mini-doc.
    I met the guitar player in the park the other day, and the lead singer turns out to be my next door neighbor!

Well, I'm going to get to know these guys and hopefully all the artists/bands they're connected to--and pretty soon we'll be well-connected.

More to come...

Hope you're well.

Talk to you soon.

--Wonk
    My result was ESFJ! :

Extraversion (83.7 %)
    Introversion (16.3 %)

Sensing (80.7 %)
    iNtuition (19.3 %)

Feeling (98.2 %)
    Thinking (1.8 %)

Judging (88.0 %)
    Perceiving (12.0 %)

Then I used this movie review:

Title: Broken Embraces
    MPAA Rated: R for sexual content, language and some drug material

My Synopsis:

Spanish director Pedro Almodovar is a man who knows what he wants. Unfortunately for the rest of us, we have no idea what that is.

In his latest artsy offering, actress Penelope Cruz is just as confused as we are. Should she stay with her ugly, rich old sugardaddy and have sex with him 6+ times a day? Or should she shack up with the artsy middle-aged dude who lost his eyesight and his career and uses his blindess to pick up chicks?
    Well, considering that this flick is one giant ego-stroke on the part of the director, it's no surprise that she shacks up with the artsy guy, because everybody knows that Art is King--which brings us to the very artful, but totally incoherent and unintelligible narrative.

The plot is as warped and fractured as a broken fun-house mirror, hopping around, willy-nilly, between the present day and the 1990s. The male lead (credited as Lluis Homar, but I'll be damned if it's not Kelsey Grammer!) is Harry Caine, a writer and former film director who lost his sight in a car crash. He lives with his ugly former agent and her dimwitted adult son. A fruity young stranger shows up at Caine's house, completely out of the blue, and demands that the former director collaborate with him on a film. He is the son of a deceased millionaire named Ernesto Martel, who had a mistress named Magdalena, played by a frequently topless Penelope Cruz. Sinister music lets us know that this is an important part of the plot, and that secrets from Caine's past are about to kick him square in the ass.

The film flashes back to the early Nineties, where Magdalena is known as "Lena," a secretary for Ernesto Martel. She is also a part time call-girl, and the sleazy Martel knows it. She initially refuses to sleep with him, but Martel, who looks just like Mr. Magoo, manages to get his greasy paws on her by paying her dying father's hospital bills. Then we're transported to the mid-Nineties where Harry Caine is known as Mateo Blanco. Lena has grown tired of being a whore for old Moneybags, and she lands a starring role in a film by Mateo Blanco. Sparks fly between Lena and Mateo, and they practically devour each other's flesh every time they're alone together. Martel is the film's producer, which complicates matters even more.

The rich old bastard becomes obsessed with Lena, and forces his fruity son to follow Lena and Mateo around with a video camera. Then he hires a professional lip-reader to transcribe everything they say. Lena constantly describes Martel as a monster and plots her escape with Mateo Blanco. Jealously and rage consume Martel, and he sets out to destroy the happy couple with every means at his disposal. Back in the present day, some deep confessions and cathartic moments bore us, in the audience, to tears, but provide the main characters with some much-needed psychic relief.

The ending credits were like rescuing angels in the Hell that was watching this film.

Things of Note:

Since it was supposed to be kind of a "film within a film", I think it would have been more interesting if the lead actor actually portrayed Kelsey Grammer, and had lots of homages to Frazier Crane--like a scene in the Cheers bar, with Roz, Daphne, and Penelope Cruz gettin it on.

Actors:

Penelope Cruz was engaging as usual, but I was a little disappointed with her breasts. They almost upstaged her, and that's just unprofessional.

The old dude was effectively creepy, and was convincing as a charmingly lecherous leading man.

Overall Rating:

2 out of 5 Wonks. The cinematic equivalent of a deflated Whoopie-cushion.
    My result was ISFJ! :

Introversion (59.3 %)
    Extraversion (40.7 %)

Sensing (64.3 %)
    iNtuition (35.7 %)

Feeling (91.9 %)
    Thinking (8.1 %)

Judging (72.7 %)
    Perceiving (27.3 %)

So, to recap---I'm ENFP, but I write like an INTJ, an ESFJ, or an ISFJ!

DUDE---I'm SCHIZO. LOL.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

By the way, if any of you got ENFP as a result, would you be so kind as to share your writing sample, so I can see what "ENFP writing" looks like?

Pretty please?

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

I just used an excerpt from Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky, who is widely considered to have been INFP.

He got INFJ.

I also used an excerpt from The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton, who is widely considered to have been an ENFP.

She got ESFP.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Mostly, I'm getting INTP. I did about four or five passages: once I got S by a slim margin, once I was a hair's breath away from J, but mostly I'm getting very strong INTP results.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    INFP

Wow! My writing personality is almost the opposite of my actual personality! At least that's what the test says.... I wonder if it is accurate. I have grave doubts...

I used one of my most typical poems and got

E 88.3% (Wow!)
    S 52.6 %
    F 99.7 %
    J 83.3 % (Judging???!!!)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Played around with this device using quite a few of the Joker's (as my favorite villain ever) monologues, primarily from Dark Knight, Killing Joke and Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth.

He leans somewhat toward Extraversion and Intuition, and is pretty close between Judging and Perceiving (Dark Knight's Joker was pretty heavily judging). But the fun thing? I found around ten speeches, and all but one came up very strongly on the side of feeling. By far, feeling was the most consistent read on him.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i don't really have any chunks of text anywhere... :/
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

N/S

A poem I put in:
    1. iNtuition (79.5 %)
    2. Sensing (20.5 %)

Random post (albeit a "thoughtful" one):
    1. iNtuition (95.5 %)
    2. Sensing (4.5 %)

My fashion blog (for kicks!):
    1. Sensing (82.9 %)
    2. iNtuition (17.1 %)

------
    F/T

Poem:
    1. Feeling (71.6 %)
    2. Thinking (28.4 %)

Random post:
    1. Thinking (87.5 %)
    2. Feeling (12.5 %)

------------
    I/E

Poem:
    1. Introversion (77.4 %)
    2. Extraversion (22.6 %)

2. Extraversion (9.2 %)

-----
    J/P

Poem:
    1. Judging (74.6 %)
    2. Perceiving (25.4 %)

2. Perceiving (43.0 %)

Another post because I am desperate to test "P" :
    1. Perceiving (61.3 %)
    2. Judging (38.7 %)
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Interestingly, some poems I wrote once seem to lean ENFP (well, one is INTP (light on the I), but the others are ENFP). Virtually everything else I've tested (longer posts, essays, blog) has come out unequivocally INTP.

Yes, this device amuses me, but I wish I knew how it made its distinctions.