User Tag List

Thread: -

MBTI
    ENFP

Default -

Nevermind.
    Last edited by deep rain; 03-01-2008 at 04:53 PM.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Your experiences relate a lot to mine up until 15/16ish. (Life is not entirely different now, it is simply more balanced at 21.) I don't know how old you are. Perhaps I was just less introverted than you and had less distance to balance myself out.

The only difference is when you talk about the waves crashing. I used to do the craziest/wildest/most stomach-churning things at amusement/water parks or in the wilderness just to kick my Se into gear.
    I don't think I have ever screamed like a typical girl, and I have had many near-something experiences to warrant it when trying to get the adrenaline rush.

I always feel like I can't activate my Se enough. Like I have really low autonomic arousability or something.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Whoa. That sounds completely foreign to me. I can't relate to an ounce of the description. Ex. I sleep immediately when I go to bed

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm similar to that in a lot of ways... I like to spend a lot of time daydreaming, and I can't seem to stay focused on what I'm doing for very long, as it's like I "take in" a small part of an event, and then I want to lie down and contemplate it.

Although one weird trait I have is that I can't stand total silence or darkness. I need to have the TV or radio going in the environment sort of quietly, since otherwise I actually hear things from my imagination, and I start getting freaked out. I also need light, however it musn't have radiance enough to hurt my eyes if I open them. So I don't want too much stimulation, yet I also can't cope with none at all... I must have things just so in the environment in terms of noise level and light for my own equanimity so that I can sleep (interestingly, messiness doesn't make as much of a difference).

EDIT: Well, thanks a lot for making me reply for nothing. I actually put a lot of thought into this post. Oh, I understand... that I'll have more reticence responding to posts of yours in the future without worrying that you'll just delete them, and then I'll have wasted my time/energy. No thanks, I think I'll stick to replying threads that don't disappear, if it's all the same to you.

EDIT2: Sorry, I know you didn't plan it this way... sometimes I take things very personally.